Gordon Beckham now THE MAN!

wilmot825

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (wilmot825 @ Jul 7, 2009 -> 03:02 PM)
Beckham was asked to finish the sentence of "I wish I could transform into..." and Bacon answers, "Megan Fox's bed."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/extr...omen/index.html

Scroll down to see the picture with the quote.

That's freaking awesome! Love the quote, but not the person who's bed it is. We've been there before, Fox is too skanky for me now days.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Jul 7, 2009 -> 04:04 PM)
That's freaking awesome! Love the quote, but not the person who's bed it is. We've been there before, Fox is too skanky for me now days.

If you wouldn't hit that, you need to just surrender your penis and testicles for good.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Jul 7, 2009 -> 04:09 PM)
no way. WAY to skanky. Anne Hathaway... oh yea!

If you are in the position to turn down women of Megan Fox's caliber (or have banged hotter women), I envy you.

However, I wish she'd realize she is to be looked at and not listened to. STFU Megan.

Edited by lostfan

If you wouldn't hit that, you need to just surrender your penis and testicles for good.

Pardon me for aiming for better game.

Seriously, it's amazing that as cocky as most guys are, they'd settle for anything. For example, any guy who find Paris Hilton "hot" is a sad soul to me. I'm not saying Fox isn't "hot," but too skanky and there's some REAL gorgeous women in Hollywood.

Eh, "hot" is overrated anyway.

Edited by TheBigHurt

QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ Jul 7, 2009 -> 04:25 PM)

Seriously, it's amazing that as cocky as most guys are, they'd settle for anything. For example, any guy who find Paris Hilton "hot" is a sad soul to me. I'm not saying Fox isn't "hot," but too skanky and there's some REAL gorgeous women in Hollywood.

Like I said... I'm sure you've banged more attractive women... right?

(I've banged women more attractive than Paris Hilton but that's beside the point.)

QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ Jul 7, 2009 -> 04:25 PM)

Paris Hilton and Megan Fox should never be in the same conversation. Ever.

I think it's great that the guy is willing to have some fun and step outside of the "professionalism" bs. I always find guys like this to be a breath of fresh air.

You know they're all thinking it.

Bout time someone said it.