7/9 Game Thread Sox vs. Cleveland 1:05pm CDT CSN

knightni

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 9, 2009 -> 02:21 PM)
For those that can't watch the game, there's nothing more frustrating than posts like this.

Sorry, i was unaware that i had to put everything out their for the larger audience. Thank God, Clayton Richard managed to escape his s***fest of an inning with only two scored after a pickoff.

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Beckham whiffed on the throw, or the Indians might have been completely out of that inning or only scored one run.

Clayton, OTOH, has no early feel for his breaking stuff. The ball to Peralta was a hanging slider. Richard simply has to get his breaking ball before the 3rd/4th inning or it will be too late against the Indians' offense, or his pitch count will be around 100. You can't put away hitters with only one pitch at this level...nobody can, not even Zumaya or Jenks with his best FB.

Cabrera was out by a mile and had a bad jump.

Ramirez and Thome with very loud and long foul balls that were pretty close to tying or giving us the lead.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (TitoMB345 @ Jul 9, 2009 -> 12:22 PM)
Are you from Lafayette? I met him while he was signing at the Tippecanoe mall; apparently he's from around there.

yeah, i met him at the Jeff vs. Mccutcheon bball game in december, his dad is the local D.A.R.E officer.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jul 9, 2009 -> 12:23 PM)
MLB added another 8 innings of play back in 1896.

+1, just because were down 2-0 in the first does NOT mean this game is over.