Michelle Beadle...

JPN366

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 9, 2009 -> 03:32 PM)
"mad hot" just dropped some levels, I guess... now it means "cute".

haha my thoughts exactly..

Unless you mean mad hott for a sports reporter, then ill give ya that one.. but overall, nah

QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ Jul 9, 2009 -> 05:11 PM)
I agree she is cute but not Hot...

The pic doesn't do her justice, check out the show if you get a chance. She looks good in a pair of blue jeans and kinda resembles Cameron Diaz. 3PM CT on ESPN2 weekdays, put it on mute though, it's pretty insipid.

Edited by JPN366

QUOTE (T R U @ Jul 9, 2009 -> 04:11 PM)
Not really

TRU I dont know if you ever have given any girl credit for being attractive. You are probably the harshest critic on womens looks outside of my brother(who happens to be gay).

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jul 9, 2009 -> 05:26 PM)
TRU I dont know if you ever have given any girl credit for being attractive. You are probably the harshest critic on womens looks outside of my brother(who happens to be gay).

Well Carl does shave his legs. Not saying TRU is gay cause hes my boy, but I'd just thought I'd throw that in here. :D

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jul 9, 2009 -> 07:15 PM)
Well Carl does shave his legs. Not saying TRU is gay cause hes my boy, but I'd just thought I'd throw that in here. :D

He has been very weight lifting/body sculpting conscious.

Also, one time, he told me he loved Billy Koch.

;)

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jul 9, 2009 -> 04:26 PM)

I never said this chick wasn't attractive, just that she isn't mad hott

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Jul 9, 2009 -> 05:17 PM)
The pic doesn't do her justice, check out the show if you get a chance. She looks good in a pair of blue jeans and kinda resembles Cameron Diaz. 3PM CT on ESPN2 weekdays, put it on mute though, it's pretty insipid.

Unless she has toe thumbs I'm not interested.

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Jul 9, 2009 -> 06:55 PM)
she's attractive, not mad hot, Erin still owns that network.

Also, that show is TERRIBLE it is brutal, I gave it a couple of chances and it is unwatchable.

Well, everybody's entitled to their opinion but I would gladly have Michelle sit in my lap, gaze into my eyes and ask me to blank her blank.

I like to sit in the Sports Book sometimes when in Vegas and ths week, I was watching Horse Racing from Arlington Park, not sure where it originates from, but they have 3 hotties on there talking about horse racing. I can't remember their names but had my interest.

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Jul 10, 2009 -> 07:37 AM)
Well, everybody's entitled to their opinion but I would gladly have Michelle sit in my lap, gaze into my eyes and ask me to wash her car.

Sounds exciting.