SOX v. Minnesota 7/10/09 - 7:10 CSN

MHizzle85

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jul 10, 2009 -> 07:38 PM)
glad i'm watching the twins feed. although all of these crowd shots are disturbing. I don't think i've ever seen so many white people in one place. Do they have border guards in Minnesota?

youll never catch me saying that ever in my life....as good of a pitcher as bert blyleven was, thats how bad he is an announcer....and hes a huge jackass

blackburn never set there...thats a balk...i wish they would actually call that now and then

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jul 10, 2009 -> 07:37 PM)
I am so glad the Dome is gone after 2009 ..........Yankees just beat the dogs*** out of MINN 7-0 in 2009 and Sox are just what the Twins needed to get back on track f***!!!!!!!

I really think its the White Sox attitude about the dome. They go up there looking for things to go wrong. Sure its a different game in that place, but the White Sox dominate that team in Chicago.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jul 10, 2009 -> 07:38 PM)
glad i'm watching the twins feed. although all of these crowd shots are disturbing. I don't think i've ever seen so many white people in one place.

Don't watch many Cubs games do you?

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 10, 2009 -> 07:39 PM)
Must be nice to have a SS that has range to his right. Very nice play by Harris. Blackburn's going to get 20 grounders today it seems.

Ironic. The rap on Harris is that he sucks on defense, which is why they signed Punto to "secure" the position defensively with his -600 OPS.

So Danks has a fullblown mental meltdown like Sam Witwicky and we transform horrid defenders into Gold Glovers just by playing them in the HumptyDOOM.