SOX v. Minnesota 7/10/09 - 7:10 CSN

MHizzle85

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (beckham15 @ Jul 11, 2009 -> 01:34 AM)
c'mon jim is it just me or has he seemed to be in a slump lately?

He just isn't producing it seems, as his RBIs have been few and far between. His bat speed seems brutal, as he's chopping a lot of pitches into the ground.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 10, 2009 -> 08:37 PM)
He just isn't producing it seems, as his RBIs have been few and far between. His bat speed seems brutal, as he's chopping a lot of pitches into the ground.

The NL park games came at the worst time possible for him as he was hitting well before he sat down. He's struggled since. I still think they should play with the visiting team league's rules for one game of every interleague series. If fans supposedly want to see players they rarely see, maybe they would like to see the DH once in a while or watch their pitcher bat.

Edited by Dick Allen

QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Jul 10, 2009 -> 08:42 PM)
Pods doing his BA impersonation.

he's not nearly as bad of a fielder as some would lead you to believe....in CF he's probably average, maybe slightly below, but not terrible....and i actually think hes a decent LF...even with no arm....his speed does make up for misreads, even if the ball should never have been misread in the first place

QUOTE (joejoedairy @ Jul 10, 2009 -> 08:43 PM)
i'll be here all night, dont forget to tip your waitresses

I like to play a little game called "just the tip".

i go into a restaurant, order a big meal, throw a few bucks on the table and run out.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Jul 10, 2009 -> 08:43 PM)
he's not nearly as bad of a fielder as some would lead you to believe....in CF he's probably average, maybe slightly below, but not terrible....and i actually think hes a decent LF...even with no arm....his speed does make up for misreads, even if the ball should never have been misread in the first place

unless hes up against the fence