SOX v. Minnesota 7/10/09 - 7:10 CSN

MHizzle85

QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Jul 10, 2009 -> 08:53 PM)
So now does everyone recant about our being cursed in this park? or mentally taken out of it?

This game isn't over. And I don't see how you can say this after that baggie play by Cuddyer.

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You get the feeling Twins are going to score this inning. Cuddyer's catch changed the complexion of this game.

It sure did. Our only hope is to hold 'em and get back the momentum with a dinger.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 11, 2009 -> 01:56 AM)
Beckham hitting the second wall of his season and going through some growing pains at the big league level...when he probably still should have been in the minors if it weren't for the overall underwhelming play of Fields and Betemit.

Give me a break. In the Indians series, he got robbed of probably 4 hits.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 10, 2009 -> 07:58 PM)
Give me a break. In the Indians series, he got robbed of probably 4 hits.

Well, I can't SEE a single game here in Thailand and my GameDay audio player hasn't been working, so the only thing I have to go off is the stats.

Which say that Beckham is something like 6 for his last 32, and he's had a few crucial defensive lapses, although you can put those on KW, not Gordon.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 11, 2009 -> 02:00 AM)
Well, I can't SEE a single game here in Thailand and my GameDay audio player hasn't been working, so the only thing I have to go off is the stats.

Which say that Beckham is something like 6 for his last 32, and he's had a few crucial defensive lapses, although you can put those on KW, not Gordon.

Gordon has been squaring up the ball about 2 times every game. He's had worse luck than anyone over the last month with liners going right at anyone.