SOX v. Minnesota 7/10/09 - 7:10 CSN

MHizzle85

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 10, 2009 -> 10:01 PM)
Gordon has been squaring up the ball about 2 times every game. He's had worse luck than anyone over the last month with liners going right at anyone.

yeah and he hasnt struck out in every AB like it seems fields did

QUOTE (nastymasty21 @ Jul 10, 2009 -> 09:03 PM)
He walked in 4 runs. Far from hell of a game

You kidding me? After his abysmal start, he was damn good. And the umpire screwed him on a good number of pitches.

DOTEL SUC.....oh wait. That was pretty much the perfect batter for OD to face.

QUOTE (nastymasty21 @ Jul 10, 2009 -> 09:03 PM)
He walked in 4 runs. Far from hell of a game

I might not say hell of a game, but i think what Danks did tonight is more impressive to watch than a total shutdown, in that it's more rare to see someone completely put it back together.

After having hit rock bottom

Edited by Princess Dye

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 11, 2009 -> 02:04 AM)
For those wishing we left Danks in to run a 120+ pitch count, why would all these teams be lining up for Dotel if we don't trust him ourselves in these key later innings situations?

Have you seen what teams are offering up for players like David Weathers, etc? Everyone needs relievers, and the Sox are in a great position to get some value on guys like Dotel if they deal him.

QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Jul 10, 2009 -> 09:05 PM)
I might not say hell of a game, but i think what Danks did tonight is more impressive to watch than a total shutdown, in that it's more rare to see someone completely put it back together.

After having hit rock bottom

Fair enough

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 10, 2009 -> 09:01 PM)
Gordon has been squaring up the ball about 2 times every game. He's had worse luck than anyone over the last month with liners going right at anyone.

2nd worst luck.

Getz has had the worst luck.

During his recent 0-24 stretch he got robbed of around 8 hits. He was hitting the ball hard, but right at people. It was starting to get ridiculous.