SOX v. Minnesota 7/10/09 - 7:10 CSN

MHizzle85

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Twins have like 17 broadcasters that work their games. Ron Coomer and Roy Smalley add completely useless bits of information from time to time, some retard asks fans lame questions in the stands, and Dick Bremer and Bert Blyleven add decent commentary.

Seems like the teams still on the FSN Network like to do this.

It is positively obnoxious and pointless.

Instead of watching the game, I have to listen to Ron Coomer make uneducated guesses at what our hitters are doing and why they do it.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 10, 2009 -> 10:10 PM)
The Twins have like 17 broadcasters that work their games. Ron Coomer and Roy Smalley add completely useless bits of information from time to time, some retard asks fans lame questions in the stands, and Dick Bremer and Bert Blyleven add decent commentary.

Instead of watching the game, I have to listen to Ron Coomer make uneducated guesses at what our hitters are doing and why they do it.

thank god for hawk and stoney tonight

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 10, 2009 -> 09:10 PM)

I saw Coomer at a Sox/Cubs game at USCF a couple of years ago, cheering wildly for the Cubs.