How far would you go

kev211

So I was talking to one of my cub fan friends the other day, and he asked me this really interesting question.

If the White Sox and Cubs were playing in the World Series, and I had tickets and agreed to take you if an only if you wore a cubs hat to the game and wore it throughout the entire game would you go?

I answered yes as long as I was openly allowed to root for the White Sox throughout the game. Because personally if all that is separating me from White Sox World Series tickets is a Cubs hat then I have no choice but to accept.

A lot of it also depends on the stadium because it would really suck to have to wear a cubs hat in Wrigley.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jul 12, 2009 -> 04:35 AM)
I'd rather watch the game on TV... then to ever down a cubs hat. I just can't sell out that way, but that's just me.

I'd do it, i'm pretty confident in my White sox fanhood. I'd make any sacrifice to watch them in the series again.

Hell. I'd go, wear a Cubs hat and run on to the field wearing nothing but a Cubs hat and a pair of shoes and do a headstand in centerfield too. Wait a minute...I'd get ejected from the ballpark and wouldn't see the game. Forget about the streaking. But yeah, to see the Sox beat the Cubs in the world series I'd be Ronnie Woo Woo and wear a Cubs uniform too.

Me and my buddies had rooftop tickets for the Sunday game last year at Wrigley. I lost a bet on the game that resulted in me having to wear a Cubs rain poncho for the first three innings of the following Saturday's game at the Cell. I wore a big blue poncho on a really hot and sunny day. It was like a sauna. A Cubs hat would be easy for me to say yes for a ticket.

QUOTE (SuperSteve @ Jul 12, 2009 -> 10:35 PM)
Me and my buddies had rooftop tickets for the Sunday game last year at Wrigley. I lost a bet on the game that resulted in me having to wear a Cubs rain poncho for the first three innings of the following Saturday's game at the Cell. I wore a big blue poncho on a really hot and sunny day. It was like a sauna. A Cubs hat would be easy for me to say yes for a ticket.

Oh my dear lord... your alive?!?! Soxtalk is really comming back with the sexy posters. :) SuperSteve PLEASE post more.

How far would I go? China.

If the Cubs and Sox were in the world series, at best, I would watch on TV but I would want to be as far away from the city as possible if it ever happens.

If I lost my mind and decided to go to a game, I would NOT wear the Cubs hat just so I could get a ticket. A whore by any other name is still a whore.

Wearing a Cubs hat would be fun. You can really "cheer" then.

Damn we Suck! What a bunch of f***ing losers "we" are! Now it's gonna be another 100 years before we win something. Bring out the f***ing goat. I can't believe the Sox are kicking our ass like we're a bunch of school girls. :lolhitting

Screw honor. There is no honor in wearing a Cubs hat. I would probably have to go, but it's a ridiculous scenario. Man, I really would hate that. I guess if it's only a hat I would pay extra money to create a shirt that says, "I only wore this hat to get my friend's ticket. F the Cubs."