T-Flow Promoted

Heads22

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Jul 15, 2009 -> 12:33 PM)
Lucy's back in Charlotte, Ricks is back in B'ham. Don't know what's going on.

Are you going by what is on MiLB.com? That's not too reliable. No way they keep all three in Charlotte. One of Armstrong or Lucy has to get sent down, traded or released.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jul 15, 2009 -> 12:50 PM)
Are you going by what is on MiLB.com? That's not too reliable. No way they keep all three in Charlotte. One of Armstrong or Lucy has to get sent down, traded or released.

Oh, I know it's not reliable. I'm just passing that along. Plus, that would put Charlotte over the roster limit.

Edited by JPN366

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Jul 15, 2009 -> 12:51 PM)
Oh, I know it's not reliable. I'm just passing that along. Plus, that would put Charlotte over the roster limit.

Charlotte gets back to action tomorrow, but B'ham resumes play tonight. So, we may not know until tomorrow what's up with Lucy and Armstrong.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jul 15, 2009 -> 03:10 PM)
Another reason to think something is afoot with the catchers in the system - Luis Sierra, a natural shortstop, played a full game at C today for Kanny. They have two catchers on the roster already. Weird.

Actually, Phegley is the only catcher on Kanny's roster right now.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jul 15, 2009 -> 03:36 PM)
OK, I thought Curtis was still there. Even that, though, is odd, unless Sierra really is a catcher.

Curtis has been in W-S for about a week and a half. Sierra is a utility player, but if he's adding catcher to his repertoire, then he's a super sub.