New station testing.

RedPinStripes

If you have time tonight, please click this link Real Chicago Sports Radio

Let me know if you can hear music or not. In the future, there wont be much music played. Once we get some sports shows archived, we will re-broadcast them once we get a server running around the clock.

This station is not always running for now. So if you get an error about a server, that means my pc is off. :P

So let me know if you can hear music and how clear it is. Also let me know what type of connection you have and roughly how fast your pc is so i know how good it comes in for everyone.

Thanx

Mike:headbang

If we were supposed to hear some demented version of Baby got Back, then it came through loud and clear, dialogue and music! You did good, credefan.

I used Real Audio on my iMac with a cable connection (256 or whatever).

The First Amendment trembles at the thought of archived versions of Sox and Roll playing 24 hours a day! Is the world ready for all JoeyBatters all the time?

Go for it -- I can get my baseball fix taken care of without having to hit the street.

Originally posted by cwsox

If we were supposed to hear some demented version of Baby got Back, then it came through loud and clear, dialogue and music!  You did good, credefan.

I used Real Audio on my iMac with a cable connection (256 or whatever).

The First Amendment trembles at the thought of archived versions of Sox and Roll playing 24 hours a day!  Is the world ready for all JoeyBatters all the time?

Go for it -- I can get my baseball fix taken care of without having to hit the street.

If you want, i can play aboout an hour of A show when a drunken Joe Batters called in. Too funny. Just let me know and i'll put it on for ya

Announce the JoeyBatters thing sometime on a non football night, so I can make plans - right now I watching ND and USC without a clue who to cheer for. All I know is I want Georgia to lose next week, and have Iowa and OSU play in the Fiesta Bowl so Michigan can go to the Rose Bowl. So I suppose I have to pull for USC because as 2 loss team they won't hurt Iowa in the BCS, but I hate USC. But then again, I can't pull for ND either!!!!!!

I suppose this is off topic. Play JoeyBatters sometime next week - the son of a b**** hasn't called me in forever and it would be good to hear his voice again.

Originally posted by RedPinStripes

As long as it was all clear and no drop outs, it's all cool. 

No drop outs, very clear. It was pretty funny too!

Is there anything more annoying than that USC song?

Did you hear the ND fight song on the station? I figured that's music to your ears f*** that USC song!!!!!!! :puke

I must have turned it off before the ND fight song, which is way over praised but no where near as sickening as that USC thing, which si even worse than Boomer Sooner. I will admit that the ND thing with the 1812 overture is kinda of cool, but don't quote me.

Where the hell did you get that Baby Got Back remix?

USC just got the call that ND usually does. Go figure.

Guest hotsoxchick1

it sounded good here too.... no drop offs and i rather enjoyed the nd song espically since they got their asses kicked....lol.... good job rps....i like this station much better than the old one already.......

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

it sounded good here too.... no drop offs and i rather enjoyed the nd song espically since they got their asses kicked....lol.... good job rps....i like this station much better than the old one already.......

That's what I told him but then he whined about how the new set-up is better for us but harder for him. :( CRY ME A RIVER RPS! ;)

That asshole Justin Fargas is playing for USC.  He left Michigan because he couldn't do good enough to be the man.  Pretty arrogant for someone whose father is Huggy Bear ( "Starsky and Hutch"). 

Fargas always wanted to be a running back and Michigan didn't want to play him their. They thought he'd be an all pro corner, and the guy definately has the talent to be just that. He ended up trasnferring to USC and his dream of playing running back came true.

I remember all the hype he got coming out of college. He whooped up on my highschool real good, just like Deshaun Foster did. Then he went to Michigan and I swear they told him he'd play running back. He probably figured he'd get the shot once the Train left.

Originally posted by HeatherTheRedbird

When are you getting your website up and running again, and what will its url be?

It should be up by January 1st at the latest, but this will be different from SnR.

tHE url is top secret. I'd tell you, but Mario instructed me to kill anyone that knew anything about it. :D

Originally posted by CubKilla
Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

That's what I told him but then he whined about how the new set-up is better for us but harder for him. :( CRY ME A RIVER RPS!

I'll eventually figure it out and it will be easy. I'm a little slow. :D