So, it's created by Hollywood after all...

knightni

QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Jul 16, 2009 -> 09:13 PM)
Are there really, truly people out there that sincerely believe this was faked? Is belief that 9/11 was an "inside job" a prequisite to that opinion?

I don't buy that the moon landing was faked, but I do buy that 9/11 was an inside job.

Edited by BobDylan

QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Jul 16, 2009 -> 09:13 PM)
Are there really, truly people out there that sincerely believe this was faked? Is belief that 9/11 was an "inside job" a prequisite to that opinion?

CNN says polling shows that 6% of our population is most likely delusional, most of them born well after it happened. No word on these folks' specific opinions on the Holocaust, JFK, or Barack Obama's citizenship.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/space/07/17/m...hoax/index.html

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE (TRUST NO ONE).

QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Jul 17, 2009 -> 09:58 AM)
CNN says polling shows that 6% of our population is most likely delusional, most of them born well after it happened. No word on these folks' specific opinions on the Holocaust, JFK, or Barack Obama's citizenship.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/space/07/17/m...hoax/index.html

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE (TRUST NO ONE).

And I was hanging out with a friend of mine's wife who honestly believed that Obama was a muslim. Honestly.

QUOTE (Iwritecode @ Jul 17, 2009 -> 11:05 AM)
There was a Mythbusters episode were they debunked each and every myth that supposedly "proves" that the moon landing was fake.

yeah, there's also a great show they ran on TLC or Discovery debunking the 9/11 conspiracy points too. It's excellent.

Dr. Drew, I believe on Stern, gave some of the psychosis behind people who believe in these elaborate conspiracies... I'll try and find some quotes, but basically he said a lot, not all, are people who were let down by people of authority when they were younger, so many can't trust the government.

Again, I don't think everyone who believes these things are flawed or anything like that. People are free to have their opinion and I respect that, so please note I am not attacking anyone