Game Thread

IlliniKrush

Maggs was 416 feet.  Farmer and Rooney think that Frank got ripped off distance wise, they said it either hit the concourse or hit the top row of seats and went onto the concourse.

416 ft for Magglio? NO WAY. That barely cleared the wall in left-center. :huh:

If his was 416, Frank's was 516.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

416 ft for Magglio?  NO WAY.  That barely cleared the wall in left-center. :huh:

That is pretty much was the Farmer and Rooney said. They made it clear that there was no way there was only 32 feet of difference. I don't have TV here though...

416 ft for Magglio?  NO WAY.  That barely cleared the wall in left-center. :huh:

That is pretty much was the Farmer and Rooney said. They made it clear that there was no way there was only 32 feet of difference. I don't have TV here though...

Who's in charge of the tape measure at Comiskey? Helen Keller? ;)

416 ft for Magglio?  NO WAY.  That barely cleared the wall in left-center.   :huh:

Who's in charge of the tape measure at Comiskey? Helen Keller? ;)

They have a grid they use. I don't know if they adjust for fly ball vs line drive, which would make a difference.

hey southsider, how do you get a players numbers for a period of time like that?

I look em up on ESPN, Whitesox.com or somewhere like that. If you click the game logs you can pick up the trends. Sometimes you have to do a little bit of figuring to get a specific range of days.

How hot has Maggs been?  In July he is hitting .369 with 5 HRs and 12 RBI, an OBP of about .400, an SLG of almost .700, and an OPS of almost 1.100!

Ah, the magglio we all know and love

And you should have said you just do it in your head off of game stats, very fast. Woulda looked like a genius.