Films Thread

juddling

Universal Pictures has set Bryan Singer to direct and produce a feature version of "Battlestar Galactica" NOT based on the recent, critically acclaimed Sci-Fi Channel series...but a new imagining.

This makes ZERO sense...other than to capatalize on the Star Trek movie

http://weblogs.variety.com/bfdealmemo/2009...k-to-scifi.html

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Aug 16, 2009 -> 09:28 PM)
Don't want to start a new thread...

The HBO documentary "Assault in the Ring" about the Resto/Collins fight in 1983 is excellent. If you have a chance to watch it, I'd highly recommend it.

I second this.

Went to see "The Goods." The theater lost power just about halfway through the movie. This happened to me last summer when I went to see "The Dark Knight." I was only 20 minutes into that movie. What I saw was funny.

Obviously I wanted to see District 9 this weekend, and will do so with some buddies this week.

That being said, I owed one to my wife and saw "The Time Traveler's Wife".

It was a f***ing good movie. I held back the tears, too. Call me what you will, though, that movie was great.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 17, 2009 -> 09:12 AM)
Obviously I wanted to see District 9 this weekend, and will do so with some buddies this week.

It was a f***ing good movie. I held back the tears, too. Call me what you will, though, that movie was great.

Oh we will.

whipped_motivational_poster-p22810148727

jk...i saw it too...

My wife prefers movies like "The Goods." She was the one who wanted to go see it. No sappy chick flicks for me. :headbang