Films Thread

juddling

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jul 16, 2009 -> 02:31 PM)
Ah. I haven't gotten to see any of those movies yet. Are they any good?

Not a fan but I'm probably the wrong one to ask.

I will give props to the penguins in the story.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On my way to see Potter last night, I walked past the movie poster for "I Love You, Beth Cooper", and noticed they enhanced Hayden Panettiere on the poster, quite a bit.

i_love_you_beth_cooper.jpg

Kinda cool.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 16, 2009 -> 01:53 PM)
Is he still doing the voice in the cartoon series? If so, that is pretty solid.

I LOVE the cartoon series. I DVR them for my 10 month old daughter to help her slow down at night to get ready for bed. That show is awesome.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Jul 17, 2009 -> 09:34 AM)
I LOVE the cartoon series. I DVR them for my 10 month old daughter to help her slow down at night to get ready for bed. That show is awesome.

I watch it when it is on, I won't lie. I enjoy it a heckuva lot more than most of the other kids shows.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jul 18, 2009 -> 02:50 PM)
It truly was. An odd mix of sensuality and violence. Definitely not PG. I still really enjoyed it.

I liked it as well. Don't get why it was "awkward" though.

The theatre has a collective "Oooooh" when the trailer for New Moon came on. I had to ask my buddy what it was cuz I didn't see Twilight.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jul 18, 2009 -> 01:48 PM)
HP6 is one of the most awkward movies ever.

yea, i didnt like it NEARLY as much as I loved HP5 (my fav of the HP movies).

6 tried to include the romance part way too much and didnt include nearly enough fighting. It just seemed herky-jerky and disjointed most of the time. Slughorn was annoying as hell in the beginning but got better as it went on.

oh... and not NEARLY enough Tonks.

Edited by Athomeboy_2000

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Jul 18, 2009 -> 02:47 PM)
yea, i didnt like it NEARLY as much as I loved HP5 (my fav of the HP movies).

6 tried to include the romance part way too much and didnt include nearly enough fighting. It just seemed herky-jerky and disjointed most of the time. Slughorn was annoying as hell in the beginning but got better as it went on.

oh... and not NEARLY enough Tonks.

I wasn't a big fan of the 6th one. I've enjoyed all of the HP movies but this one just didn't do it for me. I enjoyed it but it wasn't on par with the prior movies and seemed much more like a placeholder movie (to get them to the final two movies). Just not that much action, funny scenes, or cool effects and usually HP movies are loaded with all of them.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 18, 2009 -> 08:25 PM)
I liked it as well. Don't get why it was "awkward" though.

The theatre has a collective "Oooooh" when the trailer for New Moon came on. I had to ask my buddy what it was cuz I didn't see Twilight.

The whole love story was just flat out hard to watch. "Shoelace Harry." The f***?

And god damn was the Twilight trailer the single worst trailer I have ever seen. How shameless and totally poorly put together. You know the movie will be god awful when they are basically admitting a cash-in with the trailer.