Rays (51-42) @ White Sox (48-44) 7:11pm CSN-HD

WSoxMatt

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to sound like I'm overreacting, but I haven't had much faith in Bobby since 2006. He just doesn't (and hasn't for a WHILE) have the stuff that made him GOOD in 05-06.

Really? Even during the middle of that streak in 2007 where he retired like 39 straight hitters?

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 22, 2009 -> 02:25 AM)
Ya, what a moron. Bringing your closer in? Horrible decision.

STOP f***ING WHINING!!!!!!!!!

Oh stop...he should have been pulled when the bases were loaded. After seeing how poorly the fastball was the first few batters, you have to bring in Dotel.

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Jul 21, 2009 -> 09:25 PM)
Wow. Game over probably. This could be a huge loss. You can't do this before you have a rookie make his debut. With the way our starters make their debuts, you can chalk up two losses in a row.

I think Ozzie was saving the pen in the 7th and 8th, thinking about Torres tomorrow.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 21, 2009 -> 09:27 PM)
Oh stop...he should have been pulled when the bases were loaded. After seeing how poorly the fastball was the first few batters, you have to bring in Dotel.

No manager pulls their full time closer in that situation. None.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 21, 2009 -> 09:27 PM)

You're ridiculous. You are probably Dotel's biggest critic. He always chokes. He's not a closer. GMAB, you're never f***ing wrong are you? I'm tired of your bulls***. Now is not the f***ing time.