Rays (51-42) @ White Sox (48-44) 7:11pm CSN-HD

WSoxMatt

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Friend of Nordhagen @ Jul 21, 2009 -> 09:27 PM)
Not moving his feet side-to-side, again. Dude gets less out of his supposed range than I even thought was possible. He makes Cabrera look like Mark Belanger out there.

Plus and I thought he was completely out of position.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 22, 2009 -> 02:29 AM)
You're ridiculous. You are probably Dotel's biggest critic. He always chokes. He's not a closer. GMAB, you're never f***ing wrong are you? I'm tired of your bulls***. Now is not the f***ing time.

Um, Dotel is the person who I would beg for Ozzie to use as a closer instead of Linebrink last year. He's the only one with closing experience besides him. I understand you're pissed about what's happened tonight, we all are.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 21, 2009 -> 09:29 PM)
You're ridiculous. You are probably Dotel's biggest critic. He always chokes. He's not a closer. GMAB, you're never f***ing wrong are you? I'm tired of your bulls***. Now is not the f***ing time.

You kiss your mother with that mouth?

QUOTE (Wanne @ Jul 21, 2009 -> 09:30 PM)
Plus and I thought he was completely out of position.

Since I rarely understand where he's lined up, I won't even comment any more about whether he's in or out of position. I think most of this positioning is done to cover up his inability to move to his right, but who knows . . .

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 21, 2009 -> 09:30 PM)
Um, Dotel is the person who I would beg for Ozzie to use as a closer instead of Linebrink last year. He's the only one with closing experience besides him. I understand you're pissed about what's happened tonight, we all are.

Ok.