Official 2009-2010 NCAA Football Thread

Brutal clock management by Northern Iowa there. And why the hell did they not rush up to the line and just run the ball into the middle before kicking the field goal. Absolutely terrible job by their coach who did a hell of a job the rest of the game. Oh and Iowa sucks, they are screwed on offense without Jewel Hampton.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (zenryan @ Sep 5, 2009 -> 02:02 PM)
is there a more overrated player in college than Pryor?

I hate Ohio State but he is a sophmore starting his first full year as starter. He is a weapon. Not sure how you could say he is overrated yet.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Sep 5, 2009 -> 12:17 PM)
Brutal clock management by Northern Iowa there. And why the hell did they not rush up to the line and just run the ball into the middle before kicking the field goal. Absolutely terrible job by their coach who did a hell of a job the rest of the game. Oh and Iowa sucks, they are screwed on offense without Jewel Hampton.

Stanzi looked good, we have receivers and Robinson had some flashes. They clearly miss Jewel but the defense is going to get better and will be one of the best defenses in college football again. I still expect a top 20 season for the Hawkeyes.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Sep 5, 2009 -> 03:08 PM)
Stanzi looked good, we have receivers and Robinson had some flashes. They clearly miss Jewel but the defense is going to get better and will be one of the best defenses in college football again. I still expect a top 20 season for the Hawkeyes.

ISU's offense is a notch above UNI's, I'll guarantee you that.

Well, just got back from the game, and the Lane Kiffin era has arrived! It may have been Western KY, but besides the 2 early turnovers, Tennessee played flawlessly. 63 points is something I haven't seen from Tennessee in a long time. The defense is nasty. WKU had something like -20 total yards at one point in the 3rd quarter.

Edited by dasox24