Official 2009-2010 NCAA Football Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Dec 5, 2009 -> 10:23 PM)
BCS chaos if that happens. Would Bama get TCU or Cincy?

hopefully it would be TCU since Cincy cant play defense...but Nebraskas kicker just put the kickoff out of bounds, I have a feeling Texas will pull it out

QUOTE (chimpy2121 @ Dec 5, 2009 -> 11:30 PM)
holy crap, what a finish

Huge choke by Nebraska there. That kickoff was just a killer, terrible job by their kicker and then that horse collar penalty was pretty much the dagger. I really wish time would have ran out when McCoy threw that away. It would have been hilarious.

QUOTE (3E8 @ Dec 5, 2009 -> 10:32 PM)
I wish Nebraska called a play action pass on their last 3rd down. If they got a first down they could've run that clock down

What makes you think they were going to complete it? They couldn't move the ball at all. It was an awful game, but amazingly entertaining. Props to Nebraska's defense.

QUOTE (danman31 @ Dec 5, 2009 -> 11:36 PM)
What makes you think they were going to complete it? They couldn't move the ball at all. It was an awful game, but amazingly entertaining. Props to Nebraska's defense.

A Zac Lee interception wouldn't have surprised me at all if they would have thrown it. He is unbelievably bad.

QUOTE (chimpy2121 @ Dec 5, 2009 -> 10:38 PM)
My BCS wish list:

UF/TCU

GT/Cinci

Iowa/Boise

I would like to see TCU/Cincy. TCU already beat Boise last year and I think the undefeateds should match up. Plus, Cincy is all offense, and TCU is all defense. And I hope PSU gets the bid instead of Iowa.

QUOTE (Palehosefan @ Dec 5, 2009 -> 10:39 PM)
Can't wait to see Texas get their b**** asses rolled by Bama. Texas gets everything in life on a golden platter, just sickening.

I understand your hate, but I'm not sure what the golden platter was in this one.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Dec 5, 2009 -> 11:52 PM)
I would like to see TCU/Cincy. TCU already beat Boise last year and I think the undefeateds should match up. Plus, Cincy is all offense, and TCU is all defense. And I hope PSU gets the bid instead of Iowa.

I would want to see TCU/UF just because I want to see how good TCU really is. Also, GT doesn't really play defense either so that game would be an offensive explosion.

QUOTE (3E8 @ Dec 5, 2009 -> 10:51 PM)
Maybe. 2 minutes is too much time to give to a team in the college game that just needs a field goal. Take a chance and try to win the game with a calculated risk

if the kickoff doesnt go out of bounds, i think they stop them with the way their defense was playing

QUOTE (chimpy2121 @ Dec 5, 2009 -> 10:54 PM)
I would want to see TCU/UF just because I want to see how good TCU really is. Also, GT doesn't really play defense either so that game would be an offensive explosion.

the problem with that is Florida hasnt had much of an offense this year. Maybe TCU/GT would be a good matchup to test that defense. TCU wouldnt score much vs. UF but they are not known for that.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Dec 6, 2009 -> 12:05 AM)
After seeing Texas barely win against a mediocre team, I don't know if I want them in the title game. It'd be great to see TCU or Cincy in there.

Nebraska's defense is in the same league as Alabama and Florida's. But Alabama's offense is so much better than NU's so I would say Tide by 10 right now.