Official 2009-2010 NCAA Football Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Sep 11, 2009 -> 05:05 PM)
:lolhitting good luck with that. Illinois isn't THAT poorly coached.

I hate how afraid U of I is to play ISU. They wouldn't have played us in football 3-4 years ago when we would have beat them and they won't play us in basketball the last 2-3 years because we would beat them.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Sep 11, 2009 -> 05:18 PM)
I hate how afraid U of I is to play ISU. They wouldn't have played us in football 3-4 years ago when we would have beat them and they won't play us in basketball the last 2-3 years because we would beat them.

LMFAO. Oh yeah, when ISU dominated. Didn't they go undefeated for awhile and yet continued to miss the tourney. ISU will dominate UIC, not UIUC.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Sep 11, 2009 -> 05:18 PM)

OK.

Let's see here. In 2003, Illinois went 1-11. Our only win? Against ISU, who was beaten 49-22. I think that's about enough of that.

Basketball? Good luck with that one, too. Make a tournament before you run your mouth.

Enjoy your s*** school and your inferiority complex, and we all can't wait for more of your garbage in the bball thread.

Edited by IlliniKrush

QUOTE (knightni @ Sep 11, 2009 -> 07:00 PM)
Krush,

You know better than that...

its only begun knight. wait until the redbirds start 10-0 or something in basketball. i don't even care about football but I sure do hate Ill-annoy. also, in 2006 ISU was 10-3 in football and lost by one point at a 7 win kansas state team that knocked off texas that year. Illinois on the other hand had 2 wins. We had the best player in the state in Laurent Robinson and I really believe would have beat fratboy U that year.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Sep 11, 2009 -> 07:23 PM)
its only begun knight. wait until the redbirds start 10-0 or something in basketball. i don't even care about football but I sure do hate Ill-annoy. also, in 2006 ISU was 10-3 in football and lost by one point at a 7 win kansas state team that knocked off texas that year. Illinois on the other hand had 2 wins. We had the best player in the state in Laurent Robinson and I really believe would have beat fratboy U that year.

I'll be more than happy to wait for the RedBirds to come out gunning against wack teams only to be slaughtered by their own conference schedule and the real teams in the NCAA. Northern Illinois > Illinois State at life.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Sep 11, 2009 -> 09:21 PM)
Getting up at 3:30 AM to tailgate. People waiting in line to get into the student section at 3 PM on Friday. Amazing, I'm not sure where all the excitement is coming from.

All to see my Hawkeyes route you guys!!!!

Wooo....Stanzi has all the tools, played like s*** in the 1st half (missed so many wide-open guys). Iowa just totally outclassed ISU, although your QB didn't help you guys at all. Wegner looks like a legit true freshman.