Official 2009-2010 NCAA Football Thread

QUOTE (zenryan @ Sep 12, 2009 -> 08:22 PM)
Problem is Weis never beats the teams he isnt suppose to beat. BC is bad so they should win that game but 9-3 isnt a good season with that schedule this year. It's BCS or bust for Charlie.

You don't think that 9 wins can get ND a low BCS bid?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 12, 2009 -> 05:03 PM)
HE'S-A-FRESH-MEN, CLAP CLAP CLAP-CLAP-CLAP!

Brilliant coaching by Wies. Let's run the clock out by throwing 30 yard passes with 3 minutes left and watch them fall incomplete.

We will be getting paid for 10 years while doing nothing.

Weis cost them that game. Didn't help that we lost Allen and didn't have him available for the last couple plays and lost our stud f***ing WR. Tate really hurt them with some costly drops too. But that isn't an easy game. Michigan is a top 25 team and so is ND.

QUOTE (knightni @ Sep 12, 2009 -> 08:25 PM)
You don't think that 9 wins can get ND a low BCS bid?

I'd say no because now they will be out of the top 25 and will have some ground to make up. Plus Boise will probably be taking a spot

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Sep 12, 2009 -> 07:27 PM)
Weis cost them that game. Didn't help that we lost Allen and didn't have him available for the last couple plays and lost our stud f***ing WR. Tate really hurt them with some costly drops too. But that isn't an easy game. Michigan is a top 25 team and so is ND.

Based on what exactly? Playing a close game against another mediocre team? If Michigan wins more than 4 games in the Big Ten I'll be impressed.

Edit: Check that. If they win 3 games i'll be impressed. Indiana and Purdue are the only winnable games IMO. Penn State and Ohio State absolutely no chance. @ Mich St, @ Iowa, @ Wisky and @ Illinois not much of a chance.

Edited by Jenksismybitch

i honestly think joe mckinght is the best player in college football...too bad musburger turned matt barkleys screen passes into elway vs. the browns.....barkley played slightly less s***ty than terrelle pryor who looked like a f***ing girl out there...god that was an awful awful performance from a guy who is supposed to be a legit heisman contender down the road....i hate USC with a burning passion, but the talent they get year after year is legit...without a doubt its the easiest school in the country to recruit to, but still pete carroll gets the most out of his talent, even if he is a douche amongst douches

QUOTE (daa84 @ Sep 12, 2009 -> 09:54 PM)
i honestly think joe mckinght is the best player in college football...too bad musburger turned matt barkleys screen passes into elway vs. the browns.....barkley played slightly less s***ty than terrelle pryor who looked like a f***ing girl out there...god that was an awful awful performance from a guy who is supposed to be a legit heisman contender down the road....i hate USC with a burning passion, but the talent they get year after year is legit...without a doubt its the easiest school in the country to recruit to, but still pete carroll gets the most out of his talent, even if he is a douche amongst douches

I wouldn't say he's the best player, even as an SC fan. When he's healthy, which he rarely is, he's pretty damn good though.