Official 2009-2010 NCAA Football Thread

I'd rather cheer for a s***ty ass 4-4 team than this piece of s*** gaytor. Be proud UF. Be really proud of Brandon Spikes. You might as well try to steal a car from a car pound like your safety last year. Urban Myer you piece of s***. top 1% of the 1% huh? f*** you. f*** Chris Rainey who admitted to tking money from boosters. f*** Brandon Spikes, dirty ass c***.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyhL2ZxFs7o

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Capn12 @ Oct 31, 2009 -> 10:08 PM)
4 Turnovers leading to 4 short fields and 24 points. We're just not good enough to overcome that. Grats on the win, I hate to think 'what if' concerning maybe if we knew how to hold on to the football.

Well thanks. It was a fun game to be at. 14-0 after 4 minutes would be tough for any team to overcome. Obviously the rain was a factor, so I gotta give our guys credit for holding on to the ball in those conditions.

The jerseys were interesting. I was stoked to see us wearing black, but thought they could have looked better. Then I found out that the decision wasn't made until Wednesday to wear black, so they had to get them done quickly and used cheap jerseys. And they got black pants too but they didn't come in time, so that's why they wore the orange pants. It was supposed to be a black on black look, which would have been sweet.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Nov 2, 2009 -> 12:51 PM)
Urban Meyer suspends Brandon Spikes for the first half of their next game.

Way to send a message!

Douchebaggery coaching leads to douchebaggery play apparently.

Attaboy Urban, take a stand!!

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 2, 2009 -> 03:02 PM)
Seems like it was douchebaggery all around

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/brandon-spik...yer-first-26770

Either that UGA player is the fastest and most accurate eye gouger ever or just got his hands in the wrong place while trying to make a block.

It's funny because a lot of Gator fans are claiming that the UGA player was spitting on Spikes and Spikes was trying to mush the spit back onto the UGA player, not poke his eyes. Pretty weak but they are a pathetic fanbase in general.

Edited by zenryan

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Nov 7, 2009 -> 12:39 PM)
Where the hell has this Illinois team been all year? I realize Michigan and Minny are bad teams but still.

Michigan woke Illinois up. Michigan was about to put that game away, but couldn't punch it in from the one yard line. Illinois drove 99 yards and came to life. Michigan never recovered. I have zero doubt that if UM gets into the end zone, whether on the long pass or any of the four runs from the one, Michigan wins that game.

QUOTE (Rex Hudler @ Nov 7, 2009 -> 02:47 PM)
Michigan woke Illinois up. Michigan was about to put that game away, but couldn't punch it in from the one yard line. Illinois drove 99 yards and came to life. Michigan never recovered. I have zero doubt that if UM gets into the end zone, whether on the long pass or any of the four runs from the one, Michigan wins that game.

We are right back to looking like crap.