Official 2009-2010 NCAA Football Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (zenryan @ Nov 7, 2009 -> 12:26 PM)
Yay!!

Hopefully Iowa fans dont use the injury as an excuse.

The guy went down and our next QB played like s***. It happens and unfortunately Iowa lost. But I don't think they lose that game with Stanzi.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Nov 7, 2009 -> 04:31 PM)
The guy went down and our next QB played like s***. It happens and unfortunately Iowa lost. But I don't think they lose that game with Stanzi.

I disagree, but I also don't think Stanzi is good. Besides, Iowa was WAY overdue to catch a bad break. It doesn't matter in the end because Iowa is just Northwestern's b****. 3 in a row in Kinnick.

QUOTE (fathom @ Nov 7, 2009 -> 07:14 PM)
As a GT fan, I truly believe there might be coaches as good as Paul Johnson, but there are no coaches that are better. Huge f***ing balls by him to go for it on 4th and 1 in OT down 3.

Let's not get carried away.

BTW anyone else feel like the SEC is fixed to make sure that Bama and Florida face each other for the SEC title. That what a clear interception by LSU that was called an incomplete pass. I'm not convinced LSU wins that game anyways but Florida and Bama sure seem to be getting an extraordinary amount of questionable at best calls in their favor.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Nov 7, 2009 -> 07:27 PM)
BTW anyone else feel like the SEC is fixed to make sure that Bama and Florida face each other for the SEC title. That what a clear interception by LSU that was called an incomplete pass. I'm not convinced LSU wins that game anyways but Florida and Bama sure seem to be getting an extraordinary amount of questionable at best calls in their favor.

Yes, that call was garbage.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Nov 7, 2009 -> 08:12 PM)
Buckeyes roll, PSU couldnt do a thing with that defense, im not sure they even scored that one TD. Pryor plays well in Penn.

Great win to set up the spanking of Iowa and taking the Big 10, I love it, Go Bucks!

awesome ending in the Houston/Tulsa game. down 8, Houston scores a TD with 21 secs left, gets sacked on the 2pt conversion, recover the onside kick, get about 30 yards in 18 seconds, and kick a 51 yarder to win it. the game won me a spread confidence pool, which is nice. Houston may move in the top 10 this week, they are an offensive juggernaut, but god forbid they even attempt to play defense

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Nov 7, 2009 -> 12:39 PM)
Where the hell has this Illinois team been all year? I realize Michigan and Minny are bad teams but still.

Watching Charest throw instead of Juice makes me feel the same way when I saw Cutler in a Bears jersey...its nice to have a real QB

congrats to the Salukis on being back to back MVC champs and totally embarrassing SDSU on the road(SDSU didnt score a TD until 10 minutes were left in the game and SIU was winning 35-3)

/end FCS talk

;)

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 8, 2009 -> 02:28 AM)
awesome ending in the Houston/Tulsa game. down 8, Houston scores a TD with 21 secs left, gets sacked on the 2pt conversion, recover the onside kick, get about 30 yards in 18 seconds, and kick a 51 yarder to win it. the game won me a spread confidence pool, which is nice. Houston may move in the top 10 this week, they are an offensive juggernaut, but god forbid they even attempt to play defense

Houston returns just about everyone next year including QB Case Keenum. Texas Tech gets to play them and TCU(who returns almost everyone) in their out of conference schedule next year. Joy.

QUOTE (Sonik22 @ Nov 8, 2009 -> 01:30 AM)
Great win to set up the spanking of Iowa and taking the Big 10, I love it, Go Bucks!

Really set themselves up nicely for their 5th straight Big Ten title, hope they can pull it off. Of course if I could choose I would rather have them beat Michigan.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 8, 2009 -> 07:56 AM)
congrats to the Salukis on being back to back MVC champs and totally embarrassing SDSU on the road(SDSU didnt score a TD until 10 minutes were left in the game and SIU was winning 35-3)

/end FCS talk

;)

This also makes it 8 straight playoff appearances. I really think it'll be a disappointment if we don't win it all this year.