Official 2009-2010 NCAA Football Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Nov 21, 2009 -> 12:35 PM)
Did the Ohio state fans only give Michigan fans one corner of the Big House? Alot of red in there.

You need a wider TV.

Michigan's defense was fine in the 1st half. It usually is. Now is when Ohio State blows em out.

This has been Michigan's MO the past 5 weeks. Game should probably be 7-6 OSU, but they don't execute when they half to. How can you miss a chip shot FG like that? 2nd week in a row.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 21, 2009 -> 12:39 PM)
You need a wider TV.

Michigan's defense was fine in the 1st half. It usually is. Now is when Ohio State blows em out.

This has been Michigan's MO the past 5 weeks. Game should probably be 7-6 OSU, but they don't execute when they half to. How can you miss a chip shot FG like that? 2nd week in a row.

50 in HD SAmmy and the Big House is draped in red except for one corner.

The buckeyes are just going to run and run and run now.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Nov 21, 2009 -> 01:29 PM)
50 in HD SAmmy and the Big House is draped in red except for one corner.

The buckeyes are just going to run and run and run now.

If by draped you mean a bigger minority than most road games, possibly. You make me root against Ohio State.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Nov 21, 2009 -> 02:34 PM)
Glad to see Iowa win. They still have an outside shot at being an at-large BCS team. And that would be great for their program and the conference (two big ten teams means big ten gets a lot more money to divy up amongst its programs).

Their defense sure showed up today, every time I changed over to that game I saw Weber running for his life.

QUOTE (danman31 @ Nov 21, 2009 -> 02:01 PM)
When did Forcier become awful? He looked like such a star early in the year. He still has shown talent, but he isn't performing like he was. Defenses are probably scheming for him though.

Good question. If Robinson could throw with any accuracy, I would be leaning towards him playing next year. Tate definitely regressed this year. He fumbles more without getting hit than anyone I have seen.

Did anyone see the 2004 Weis hiring press conference that NBC aired at the end of the game? Weis goes "you guys have me standing here because you are 6-5. That is not good enough for you. That is not good enough for the fans. That is not good enough for Notre Dame. And that is certainly not good enough for me."(not verbatim)

Pretty funny stuff

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 21, 2009 -> 06:51 PM)
Did anyone see the 2004 Weis hiring press conference that NBC aired at the end of the game? Weis goes "you guys have me standing here because you are 6-5. That is not good enough for you. That is not good enough for the fans. That is not good enough for Notre Dame. And that is certainly not good enough for me."(not verbatim)

Pretty funny stuff

Yea, hard to believe he was once just regular fat, and not always hut fat.