Official 2009-2010 NCAA Football Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Nov 28, 2009 -> 05:14 PM)
OSU wasn't going to get a BCS bowl over Iowa or Penn State anyway.

They would have because the Fiesta Bowl wanted to take a BCS eligible Big 12 team. They would have taken them over Boise, not Iowa or Penn State.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 28, 2009 -> 05:14 PM)
SIU whips EIU 48-7. Eastern hadnt allowed a 100 yard rusher all season, and SIU put two on them today(QB McIntosh 155 yards, RB Karim 115 yards).

Bring on William and Mary

Saw Montana won after a major comeback. That sucks. They are a road block for the Salukis

I was so nervous at the end of the Tennessee game. After beating Kentucky 24 straight years, I figured this was there year to get us back. But we pulled another one out and it looks like we're going back to the Outback Bowl after going in '06 and '07.

Also, Montario Hardesty is such a beast. 39 carries?? He was fantastic tonight.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Nov 28, 2009 -> 10:24 PM)
I was at the Miami-South Florida game today and the tempuratures were in the 50s and I was freezing. I dont know how you northern fans sit through those cold ass games.

Layers and hand warmers though cold in 50s means you were probably just under dressed.

QUOTE (danman31 @ Nov 28, 2009 -> 10:34 PM)
Layers and hand warmers though cold in 50s means you were probably just under dressed.

Booze helps.

Dressing in layers, a good hat and GOOD GLOVES make all the difference, though in the 50's a jacket with pockets for your hands should be all you need.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Nov 28, 2009 -> 10:40 PM)
though in the 50's a jacket with pockets for your hands should be all you need.

No kidding, that isnt even THAT cold.. s*** when it gets 65 here people are wrapped up like its an ice age.. im still wearin shorts and a tshirt

QUOTE (kev211 @ Nov 28, 2009 -> 10:55 PM)
6 losses for Notre Dame, all 6 of them came down the to the final minute.

You say that in a positive way when I think it shows more that they shoulda been a lot worse than 6-6

QUOTE (T R U @ Nov 28, 2009 -> 11:00 PM)
You say that in a positive way when I think it shows more that they shoulda been a lot worse than 6-6

It's a lot better then being 6-6 last year and getting destroyed in games? or the year before?

I think it shows they could have been anywhere from 3-9 this season to 9-3 this season if things went one way or another. It's not positive I'm just sad knowing what this team could have done with a defense worth a s***.