Official 2009-2010 NCAA Football Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Sep 5, 2009 -> 11:59 AM)
UNI 10 Iowa 3.

Cause I hate both teams and I don't want Iowa practicing pissed off all week.

I want to know how you can hate UNI? They aren't in the same level as ISU or UI. Do you hate Drake too?

Edited by WilliamTell

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Sep 5, 2009 -> 12:00 PM)
I want to know how you can hate UNI? They aren't in the same level as ISU or UI. Do you hate Drake too?

People slobber all over Mark Farley even though he runs the dirtiest program in the state....

That and a great majority of UNI fans are conflicted because they have to root against their favorite team today.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Sep 5, 2009 -> 12:08 PM)
People slobber all over Mark Farley even though he runs the dirtiest program in the state....

That and a great majority of UNI fans are conflicted because they have to root against their favorite team today.

Nothing to do with UNI manhandling ISU last year? haha jk.

I wish UNI would've just ran the ball to try to run the clock out in half. Now Iowa has 90 seconds to do something.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Sep 5, 2009 -> 09:52 AM)
Honestly, I expect to put up at least 35+ on WKU while holding them to no more than a fluke TD or something. I could see a final of, like, 38-10. But more importantly, I'm just excited to see how a lot of our freshman play since we have so many in the 2-deep.

Oh, and it's Game Day! :headbang

They overcame some early turnovers, and WKy can't do a thing on offense. Tenn is going to put up 50 on this team.

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Sep 5, 2009 -> 10:52 AM)
What made you an Iowa fan out of all the schools in the country?

My family is from Chicago (Moms) and Iowa (Dads) and pretty much every one on my dads side of the family went to University of Iowa so as a little kid I got exposed to the great Hawkeyes from a young age.

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Sep 5, 2009 -> 10:55 AM)
haha and that's cool with Iowa.

Thats what is nice about college football, if you like football and didn't go to a school with a big time program (or a program in my case), you can still root for a team or two.

Sweet, TD Iowa. Beautiful drive and a real nice run there for the TD. I love it!!!

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Sep 5, 2009 -> 10:57 AM)
I hate to be negative towards UNI but it looks like Iowa's offense got into gear for this second half. It's going to be tough for UNI to keep up this half.

I certainly hope so. I also hope that first half served as motivation to make sure they are awake next week against ISU. But before next week, Iowa has to finish s*** off this week.

Hawkeyes look energized, that was a big HIT.