Official 2009-2010 NCAA Football Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jan 6, 2010 -> 10:20 AM)
I believe we are at 18 of 22 for the Buckeyes. Wisco returns a bunch as well.

It'll be a good year in the big ten, imo. Michigan should be better too, although I'd rather they s*** themselves with Drill Rod as the coach.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jan 6, 2010 -> 10:16 AM)
Yes, Robinson is better than Hampton when both are healthy.

You just can't ever accuse the Iowa offense of being anything special.

And no, the teams aren't close.

I've never said they were special. They had two true freshmen at RB who will be good in time though and they have an NFL TE, a few NFL olineman and some pretty solid WR's (as well as a young stud Keenan Davis). They return practically everyone too.

And Stanzi will get better. Will they have a dominant offense, no, but with a good oline, quality weapons and even solid QB play to go along with there defense that might be enough to make a run at a national title.

I don't know if it will happen but I have my eyes set on back to back BCS births.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jan 6, 2010 -> 12:36 PM)
It'll be a good year in the big ten, imo. Michigan should be better too, although I'd rather they s*** themselves with Drill Rod as the coach.

Well, since they are at the bottom, there is no where else to go but up.

"Hey, you know what would be a great idea? If, instead of having just Josh Groban do the national anthem, we had Flea of the red hot chili peppers on the base backing him up. Then some random dudes playing drums and brass."

Who are the advertising geniuses who came up with with that one?

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jan 7, 2010 -> 10:08 PM)
Shipley TD and now an onside kick...uh oh.

Texas has finally settled down. If only Williams didn't drop that TD in the first half and that really weird shovel pass didn't go for a pick 6.