Rays vs Sox (Kazmir vs Buehrle) 1:05CDT CSN

jasonxctf

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 23, 2009 -> 03:14 PM)
Lock this thread up and put it in the Soxtalk Hall of Fame!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I'm watching it again at 7!!!! I missed a bunch of the game. Glad I'm saw the good stuff!!!!!!

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jul 23, 2009 -> 03:16 PM)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I'm watching it again at 7!!!! I missed a bunch of the game. Glad I'm saw the good stuff!!!!!!

I'm gonna record it.

QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Jul 23, 2009 -> 01:16 PM)
Someone check Hawk for a heart attack. I tried to avoid the thread to ensure I didn't jinx it. I still think BA would've had it. Either way, who cares. A perfect fkn game!

Hawk survived this time.

I'll say it now. Mark Buehrle is the most underrated pitcher in baseball.

Not anymore. This combined with his 2007 no-hitter will undoubtedly propel him into being one of the games best, hands down.

A no-hitter can be forgotten about, you don't forget about the 17th perfect game in MLB history. They will be talking about this one for a long, long time.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 23, 2009 -> 04:21 PM)
Buster Olney killing it on ESPN.

"Not David Wells shutting down a last place Twins team and not David Cone facing a young Expos team."

No doubt...Olney knows this perfect game will go down as one of the greatest moments in MLB history...against the defending AL champs and the catch Wise made may have been the greatest catch for the circumstances in the history of the game.

Holy moly what a day.

Congrats to Mark...probably not as big deal to him that to the fans, but how awesome it is to have HIM on OUR team? 36th round was it? Major league scouts need to start measuring heart and mental toughness instead of raw speed on a pitch.

Mark OWNS ALL