Rays vs Sox (Kazmir vs Buehrle) 1:05CDT CSN

jasonxctf

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jul 23, 2009 -> 01:14 PM)
Way to get it started Pods!!!!

Now just don't ask Alexei to bunt. Just tell him to go to the right side.

I actually wouldn't mind playing for 1 run here. MB's not going to need that much.

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Greg Hibbard @ Jul 23, 2009 -> 01:15 PM)
Moose Skowren on the radio is absolutely brutal. I have no idea what the hell is going on from one moment to the next.

I love me some Moose. But yeah, he's always been brutal to listen to.

QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Jul 23, 2009 -> 01:16 PM)
Alexei actually is having a pretty nice year all of a sudden

Not very much talk about Beckham replacing Alexei at SS over the last couple of weeks.

Maybe Josh Fields can even get hot...and we'll be debating Fields 3B/Beckham 2B over Beckham/Ramirez/Getz-Nix. A nice problem to have, for sure.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 23, 2009 -> 02:19 PM)
Not very much talk about Beckham replacing Alexei at SS over the last couple of weeks.

Maybe Josh Fields can even get hot...and we'll be debating Fields 3B/Beckham 2B over Beckham/Ramirez/Getz-Nix. A nice problem to have, for sure.

It'd sure be nice.

QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Jul 23, 2009 -> 01:16 PM)
Alexei actually is having a pretty nice year all of a sudden

That BB he took yesterday made my eyes well up w/ pride

His patience is improving markedly.

Will he regress patience-wise next year if he's moved down to 6th or 7th and thinks of himself more as a run-producer? I don't want that, obviously, but if Bacon is the .310BA, .375OBP player I think he is, it'll be hard to keep him from the 2 hole.

Heck, he's a run producer now. I can see him getting 90RBI still this year, which is phenomenal from the 2 hole and reminiscent of Ventura's best days.

QUOTE (BFirebird @ Jul 23, 2009 -> 02:21 PM)
Thank goodness Moose is out of the booth. Now I know what Cub fans have to listen to every game with Santo....just complete ramblings.

Yeah, but I actually was understanding what Moose was talking about. Santo just babbles about nonsense.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 23, 2009 -> 02:22 PM)
It really seems that Skowron had been drinking before he came into the booth, or he's on some kind of medication.

He said he was eating a banana split. Got to try me one of those next time I'm at the Cell.

Did anyone notice they had Beckham's picture on the frontpage of the yahoo.com sports page earlier?

Now the picture has changed to Buehrle? www.yahoo.com/sports

This just in, the M's 4-9 spots in the line-up today might be even worse than Lillibridge, Corky Miller, Owens/Anderson/BA, Fields and Getz/Nix.

Edited by caulfield12