BA wants to be traded

TheChrisSamsa

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JorgeFabregas @ Jul 27, 2009 -> 10:30 AM)
This is probably true. However, he has hit in every game since he was sent down. He is 6/19--and of those 6 hits two are homeruns and one is the aforementioned double.

I think Brian needs a good batting routine. In between pitches he looks lost. He kinda looks around...he knows he's supposed to do something...so he'll take a half ass practice swing. He'll looks at the ground. He'll look at the sky. Get in the box....but doesn't seem to check if he is lined up perfectly or anything. Then he doesn't seem to do the same thing in the box either when looking at the pitcher.

Somebody needs to work on a routine with him...Some people need it and some don't, but I see him as someone who definitely does. It helps improve your focus to repeat the same thing all the time. I'm not talking Garciaparra extremes, but he needs something repetitive.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jul 27, 2009 -> 11:01 AM)
I think it would be pretty funny if he got traded, developed a batting routine for in between pitches, and became a .320 hitter the rest of his career.

Hah...if it were only that easy...

I don't know why, but I got a big chuckle out of these last two posts....probably still drunk...