Best games you've been to

BigSqwert

QUOTE (Disco72 @ Jul 24, 2009 -> 10:30 AM)
and the first game back (Monday nighter, I think) after the Sox had that great road trip in 2000. At the time, it was the most electric game I'd ever been to (obviously surpassed by some of the amazing stuff the last 5-6 years).

yeah that's the same one I referenced. Kip Wells pitched that night if I recall correctly. Only bad thing was the wave.

EDIT: Here's the game we're referring to. Attendance of 43K plus. Frank with a 1.026 OPS on Milkman with a monster game.

Edited by BigSqwert

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jul 24, 2009 -> 12:21 PM)
The Blackout game was the best by far that I have been to.

Ya that was very fun.

We got to the stadium at like 1. Parked up against the gate on 35th in lot C i think and just had a blast.

That and no one leaving the stadium for like 30 minutes after the game ended. It was intense.

Blackout game

Game 1 ALDS Blowout of Red Sox

Game 2 ALDS Tadahito Homerun game

Carlos Lee Walkoff Grandslam against Cubs

Konerko 2 HR game comeback against Cubs

Franks first game back

Franks 2000th Hit

Franks 400th HR

There was a game I don't remember when but the Sox were down by 4 going into the 9th against the Indians and I think Sandy Alomar Jr. had the game winning hit. It had to have been April or May 2004 because it was my senior year and a bunch of us skipped school to see it.

QUOTE (NIUSox @ Jul 24, 2009 -> 12:35 PM)
I forgot Opening Day 2006 with the raising of the Banner, just enjoying the game with my dad, long rain delay, and a Thome blast in the rain.

I was there as well. The raising of the banner, the electricity in the park, the introductions. That was well worth the sub hub price. :headbang