sweetness

Spiff

Originally posted by RedPinStripes

And where is Michigan going to be come Jan1?

If somehow Iowa gets in the Fiesta Bowl, Michigan could go to the Rose as the 3rd place Big 10 team. Absent that, Michigan will either go to the Citrus Bowl for I think the 3rd or 4th time in 5 years or the Outback Bowl and Penn State goes where we don't. Whatever way, we play on New Years Day. Notre Dame I have heard was slated for the Orange Bowl, win or lose yesterday.

Originally posted by cwsox

If somehow Iowa gets in the Fiesta Bowl, Michigan could go to the Rose as the 3rd place Big 10 team.  Absent that, Michigan will either go to the Citrus Bowl for I think the 3rd or 4th time in 5 years or the Outback Bowl and Penn State goes where we don't.  Whatever way, we play on New Years Day.  Notre Dame I have heard was slated for the Orange Bowl, win or lose yesterday.

Well Ohio State is definitely in the Fiesta, so Iowa will most likely end up in the Rose since they'll be the #3 team in the BCS. Michigan will prolly end up in the Citrus yeah.

Obviously, I don't think ND should get an at-large bid over USC, but that will likely happen.

Guest hotsoxchick1

lol rps.. shut up??? thats all ya got for me.... hey at least i can say alabama won over hawaii..... ROLL TIDE !!!!!!!!! :**** notre dame.......:headbang

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

lol rps.. shut up??? thats all ya got for me.... hey at least i can say alabama won over hawaii..... ROLL TIDE !!!!!!!!!  :**** notre dame.......:headbang

ah but they are done rolling.

Guest hotsoxchick1

yeah well any win is a win... ill take it...........lol... too bad the bear isnt around anymore.... those were the days of the TIDE rolling in..........

yeah well any win is a win... ill take it...........lol... too bad the bear isnt around anymore.... those were the days of the TIDE rolling in..........

Too bad those f***s couldn't beat Auburn when I had money on them last week in Vegas. And they were favored by 11 at kickoff. :mad:

Originally posted by Spiff

Obviously, I don't think ND should get an at-large bid over USC, but that will likely happen.

It wouldn't be the first time and definitely won't be the last time Notre Dame gets a Bowl Game that they have no business being in.

Guest hotsoxchick1

im tellin ya its the whole we miss the bear thing.... that team hasnt been the same since his passing..........oh to have the days of musso back at qb.......geez.......

Iowa should definately absolutely get the Rose if they do not go to Fiesta. I can only hope that Georgia loses to Arkansas and the BSC works out that Iowa goes to Fiesta or Rose. Looking at the weeked scores there is no way for Michigan to go to Rose.

Alabama is going no where because of course they are 2nd time probation for cheating and only their reputation saved them from an SMU-style NCAA death penalty for repeated NCAA violations. More like cheat Tide cheat than roll tide roll... sotry HSC but I call it like I see it -

I did not say yet that ND will get a bowl bid they do not deserve YET but it is likely. If they get in and Iowa gets left out, I will be furious.

This year it is all f***ed up. Too complex so I offer a link: http://cbs.sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/5965773

Iowa should definately absolutely get the Rose if they do not go to Fiesta.  I can only hope that Georgia loses to Arkansas and the BSC works out that Iowa goes to Fiesta or Rose. Looking at the weeked scores there is no way for Michigan to go to Rose.

Alabama is going no where because of course they are 2nd time probation for cheating and only their reputation saved them from an SMU-style NCAA death penalty for repeated NCAA violations.  More like cheat Tide cheat than roll tide roll...  sotry HSC but I call it like I see it -

I did not say yet that ND will get a bowl bid they do not deserve YET but it is likely.  If they get in and Iowa gets left out, I will be furious.

This year it is all f***ed up.  Too complex  so I offer a link: http://cbs.sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/5965773

I don't agree with what that article projects. I think Iowa is going to the Rose, Georgia is going to end up in the Sugar, and Oklahoma will end up playing USC in the Orange. But we'll see I guess. There is just no way to justify picking Notre Dame over USC for a bowl game, unless you going to outwardly say the Bowls aren't about the best teams at all.

lol rps.. shut up??? thats all ya got for me.... hey at least i can say alabama won over hawaii..... ROLL TIDE !!!!!!!!!  :**** notre dame.......:headbang

Since when are you an Alabama fan? Did you live there or something?

Guest hotsoxchick1

i have always been an alabama fan, my team of second choice is northwestern (my old stopming grounds from way way way back when).. i have family there in alabama heather.. and let me tell ya bama football is right up there with sunday services.... they live for it.......and the rival between bama and auburn is what keeps the north and south parts of alabama seperate and still fighting.......lol......

Iowa should definately absolutely get the Rose if they do not go to Fiesta.  I can only hope that Georgia loses to Arkansas and the BSC works out that Iowa goes to Fiesta or Rose. Looking at the weeked scores there is no way for Michigan to go to Rose.

Alabama is going no where because of course they are 2nd time probation for cheating and only their reputation saved them from an SMU-style NCAA death penalty for repeated NCAA violations.  More like cheat Tide cheat than roll tide roll...  sotry HSC but I call it like I see it -

I did not say yet that ND will get a bowl bid they do not deserve YET but it is likely.  If they get in and Iowa gets left out, I will be furious.

This year it is all f***ed up.  Too complex  so I offer a link: http://cbs.sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/5965773

The big ten will get the rose bowl. The only way ND would of played in it would of been if Washington State made the national title game.

I know Iowa isn't guaranteed the Rose Bowl, but the BCS has hinted all along that they will take both big ten teams.

Notre Dame probably won't get a BCS bowl because they lost by so much, but it is a joke that in one poll they are ranked behind a 3 loss Michigan team, a team in which Notre Dame beat. Vince, I got to call it like I see it ;)

Now I can only hope that Iowa somehow moves ahead of Georgia and gets into the 3rd slot in the BCS and then Miami loses and Iowa can play Ohio state cause Iowa will kick their butts.