Koch + Me

Guest wsc425

Like I've said before, JR doesn't pay anyone $6 mil to be a mop up pitcher. Koch will hopefully figure out the problem, Coop will discover if its something they can "fix" or not, and he will be back doing his job. Gordon is an arm injury waiting to happen, but yes, until that happens or he falters, he should be closing. That should give time to figure out what went wrong with Koch's arm.

This whole organization low-balled Foulke while he was here, but I do think that if they had decided this was gonna be the year to make a run at it, we shoulda kept him for the last year of his contract, then let him walk. At that point we go get Koch if he is healthy, or whoever else KW wanted. But you MUST put this failure all on KW, not Koch...he is a fighter, and I still think he will be effective again.

Like I've said before, JR doesn't pay anyone $6 mil to be a mop up pitcher. Koch will hopefully figure out the problem, Coop will discover if its something they can "fix" or not, and he will be back doing his job. Gordon is an arm injury waiting to happen, but yes, until that happens or he falters, he should be closing. That should give time to figure out what went wrong with Koch's arm.

Well didn't we pay something like 6 million or close to have Foulke mop up last year?

But you MUST put this failure all on KW, not Koch...he is a fighter, and I still think he will be effective again.

I blame KW for this trade. Trust me. But KW isn't throwing the pitches finding the seats on a regular basis either. Botch is not without blame.