White Sox @ Tigers 7:05 PM CDT

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While out of town the last four days all I had to say to the people I was with was that the pen is down but the hitting needs to be better. This team needs to score to win. 4 runs are better than the Toronto Texas days but they need to but a hurt on a team and keep it up for all 9 innings.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Jul 26, 2009 -> 06:46 PM)
While out of town the last four days all I had to say to the people I was with was that the pen is down but the hitting needs to be better. This team needs to score to win. 4 runs are better than the Toronto Texas days but they need to but a hurt on a team and keep it up for all 9 innings.

Let's keep the line rolling.

Losing this game would be the equivalent of the Cubs' loss from a 5-1 lead and the Twins' blown 10 run lead to the collective psyche of the organization.

We've already lost at least two heartbreakers to the Tigers this season, and we really SHOULD have won the 2nd game of the DH.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (Jenksy Cat @ Jul 26, 2009 -> 05:52 PM)
Paulie....Cycle?

This might be 1 of 2 or 3 OF's in the big leagues that are large enough that a ball could bounce away from an OF and PK would have a legit shot at a triple.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 26, 2009 -> 06:53 PM)
This might be 1 of 2 or 3 OF's in the big leagues that are large enough that a ball could bounce away from an OF and PK would have a legit shot at a triple.

PETCO, Safeco, SF Giants' stadium?

Batters are hitting .293 now against Porcello this season, .283 against Richard.

ERA is also very close now, 4.84 for Clayton, 4.74 for Porcello.

Edited by caulfield12