White Sox @ Tigers 7:05 PM CDT

QUOTE (beautox @ Jul 26, 2009 -> 08:09 PM)
honestly i think hes going to be every bit as good as chase utley if not a tick better.

I would say probably a little less power and a bit more average and OBP. Derek Jeter in his prime basically.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Jul 26, 2009 -> 06:15 PM)
How many pitches did Richard throw his last time out...I am think over 110.

He needs to be more economical. I guess that may come with experience.

He threw 116 in 8 innings. That's a good rate; he was at about 100 through 7.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 26, 2009 -> 09:21 PM)
Do you think Clayton Richard will still be in the starting rotation for the Chicago White Sox in late July, 2010?

I do. Richard has shown that he can be a legit back of the rotation starter, at least. If he's not traded for an ACE, he'll be in the rotation. Given the price for ACEs right now, I say he'll be in the Sox rotation a year from now.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 26, 2009 -> 08:21 PM)
Do you think Clayton Richard will still be in the starting rotation for the Chicago White Sox in late July, 2010?

yes, and i think he will be behind Daniel Hudson.

We really are letting Porcello have it easy now.

Wish Alexei's ball would have gone out, that would have put him on the ropes for sure. This kind of game where we stop scoring runs early and let the opponent creep back into it has been a scary likelihood recently with our sagging bullpen.

I remember after a terrible outing a little while back, everyone here was calling for his head and claiming he should never again pitch for the Sox.

Aaaahhh, gotta love Soxtalk ;)

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 27, 2009 -> 01:36 AM)
Does Greg Walker ever open his f***ing mouth? After the 5th inning, we chase EVERYTHING. Jesus f***ing Christ, stop swinging at everything.

Everyone's trying to pad their home run stats it seems. I still want to know how many hits Dye has to right this season.