White Sox @ Twins 7/28 Game Thread

SoxFan1

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 29, 2009 -> 02:10 AM)
The shame of it is that we're the best team in this division by far, and I know Twins and Tigers fans who admit that as well. The Twins suck against everyone and they suck outside of the dome. The Tigers pitching staff is tanking faster than the Eastland.

Even I agree with that, as you look at our lineup right now and you think it should be good. I think Leyland's done a fantastic job this year for the Tigers.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jul 29, 2009 -> 02:11 AM)
I think we're still in the division race even with a firesale. Honestly with the way I'm feeling tonight, I wouldn't mind seeing one.

KW can trade Dotel tonight, and I'd be so happy.

You know, for everyone who acts as if leaving the dome will be the end of our problems, who's to say the new stadium wont give us fits as well? I know the turf wont be there, or the ceiling, so people wont have the easy excuses, but if we're still doing poorly I guess someone will have to make up new stories of ghosts and stadium goblins.

QUOTE (beckham15 @ Jul 28, 2009 -> 09:14 PM)
well we made baker look like the AL CY Young winner im starting to take this beyond anger and it's moving into the i dont care comical stage

Same here.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 28, 2009 -> 09:13 PM)
Even I agree with that, as you look at our lineup right now and you think it should be good. I think Leyland's done a fantastic job this year for the Tigers.

Leyland is a horrible manager. You won't find many Tiger's fans who like him. You're b****ing about Ozzie is tame compared to theirs about Leyland.

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Jul 28, 2009 -> 09:14 PM)
You know, for everyone who acts as if leaving the dome will be the end of our problems, who's to say the new stadium wont give us fits as well? I know the turf wont be there, or the ceiling, so people wont have the easy excuses, but if we're still doing poorly I guess someone will have to make up new stories of ghosts and stadium goblins.

The fact of the matter is, the Twins will suck so much when they move out of this dump, it won't even matter anymore.

QUOTE (onedude @ Jul 28, 2009 -> 09:12 PM)
Hawk said it perfectly...the only team that scares him is the White Sox themselves. I'm gonna have to agree.

For as big a douche nozzle as he is...I still say this team is much better with OC at short. And I'll even go as far to say I miss Juan BIG TIME. An OC in the 2-hole and Juan at 9 with Beckham at 2B looks pretty damn good to me right now. And with that...Lexi...CF is calling your name.

QUOTE (beckham15 @ Jul 28, 2009 -> 09:17 PM)
has dewayne wise avg dropped below the .190 mark yet.....it's like playing limbo with his BA how low can you go!!!

it's stupid when you can go 1/5 for the night and raise your damn average.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 29, 2009 -> 03:16 AM)
Leyland is a horrible manager. You won't find many Tiger's fans who like him. You're b****ing about Ozzie is tame compared to theirs about Leyland.

I think he's done a very good job handling his bullpen this year.