White Sox @ Twins 7/28 Game Thread

SoxFan1

QUOTE (onedude @ Jul 29, 2009 -> 01:47 AM)
am i wrong or does quentin catch that ball? Or any other player on the team? what the f***....how does that happen?

I still think Pods injured himself in the first game of the Tampa series. I made a comment about him running gingerly, and ever since then, he's struggled in the outfield and has looked significantly slower on the bases.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 28, 2009 -> 09:47 PM)
Nice to see the Twins fans are biggest fans of the game than the Twins organization...

Huh? They announced it and it was on the board. They just didn't announce it when it happened, only when it was done.

Podsednik should be benched after that effort.

He's a weak defender as is, I think this flip flopping of positions is messing with him. When you're not a good defender, it's not that easy to just move over and get it done.

Damn Ozzie, should've just copied the last perfect game lineup for nostalgia. Fields at DH and Quentin in LF = 1-0 lead right now

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 28, 2009 -> 09:40 PM)
If a player drops a ball in foul territory for an error, would that eliminate a perfect game?

If the pitcher later retires the batter, I can't see why it would affect a perfect game.