Palehose vs. Twinkies 7/29--7:10pm--CSN

Brian

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (kwolf68 @ Jul 29, 2009 -> 07:50 PM)
SELL Kenny. SELL.

No. That's ridiculous. We'll be 3 games back, I understand people are frustrated, but this division is there for the taking. The Sox can do it, the question is can Ozzie motivate these lifeless pieces of crap.

QUOTE (CWSOX45 @ Jul 29, 2009 -> 08:51 PM)
No. That's ridiculous. We'll be 3 games back, I understand people are frustrated, but this division is there for the taking. The Sox can do it, the question is can Ozzie motivate these lifeless pieces of crap.

Sure it's there for the taking, but this aint the team to take it.

QUOTE (Jenksy Cat @ Jul 29, 2009 -> 08:53 PM)
panic sox fans. panic

You honestly think this team is a championship caliber team? We have old guys who are injured, guys who shouldn't even be on a major league roster, players who can't field their positions, a bullpen that's over rated crap, slow guys all around the lineup.

Starting pitching IS good (tonight notwithstanding), but the rest of this team is BELOW average stock.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 29, 2009 -> 08:55 PM)
I want him to trade guys like Contreras and Dotel, as I'm not so sure we wouldn't be just as good of a team without them.

I'd throw in a couple other guys, but don't want to raise the ire of some fellow-posters. But we can start with those two (assuming Count has much value).

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jul 29, 2009 -> 07:56 PM)
It pains me to say, but this team appears to be rapidly reaching its expiration date.

They wet themselves quite nicely every trip to Minneapolis the last couple of years. This shouldn't be a surprise. And really, same with Detroit. After the euphoria of the Rays, they're now down.