Palehose vs. Twinkies 7/29--7:10pm--CSN

Brian

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At least he was looking for the first pitch fastball. Hawk's going to make that sound like the most vicious line drive in history. Terrible loss...bad offense, bad scouting, and questionable managing. Hell of a series!

Hawk: "I wish I could cuss right now."

LOL.

QUOTE (Baines3 @ Jul 29, 2009 -> 10:46 PM)
What in the world do we have to do to win a game in that place.

Focus. Don't let the damn Metro curse even enter into our minds. Stop playing like the damn Cubs do in the playoffs.

Edited by Thunderbolt

QUOTE (Baines3 @ Jul 29, 2009 -> 09:46 PM)

Get rid of our slow and soft "leaders."

And fire the manager who's in the tank before we go up there -- and the GM who built a team of guys who can't play fundamental baseball.

But, since none of that is going to happen, I guess just keep losing.

QUOTE (Jimbo's Drinker @ Jul 29, 2009 -> 09:47 PM)
honestly do you buy right now if you are KW? How can you sit status quo, im more toward selling

What the hell would you buy? A 5th starter? A right handed bullpen guy. There isn't anybody we can really replace on offense except 2nd base really, and I odn't know if there are a ton of studs out there to get. We just need the players we count on to start hitting.

QUOTE (Baines3 @ Jul 29, 2009 -> 09:46 PM)

Play good fundamental baseball, and stop swinging for home runs every at bat? Our veterans should watch Beckham bat more often. He seems to be the only ones that "gets it" at the plate. They all want to hit home runs every time up, instead of just going with the pitches they're given, and driving the ball.

QUOTE (Friend of Nordhagen @ Jul 29, 2009 -> 09:48 PM)
Get rid of our slow and soft "leaders."

And fire the manager who's in the tank before we go up there -- and the GM who built a team of guys who can't play fundamental baseball.

But, since none of that is going to happen, I guess just keep losing.

I fully endorse this message.

No need to fire KW. He makes mistakes, but when he hits the target, he hits it hard. I’m going to catch a lot of s*** for this, and I’ll warrant that a lot of it’s going to be deserved, but I wouldn’t mind seeing what Manny Acta could do with a decent GM running his team and gameplan. I’m not saying fire Ozzie. I love Ozzie, but sometimes the mind does wander….