TV For Out of Town Sox Fans

elrockinMT

Cool!

This is the first year in about 5 years I didn't shell out for Extra Innings package and tried to go with radio feeds only. Nice to catch a game on teevee once in a while.

I miss getting all the games on Extra Innings and keep threatening to buy the second half at the reduced rate. And then the Sox cough up a bunch of games and I put my wallet away again.

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Jul 29, 2009 -> 06:43 PM)
Cool!

This is the first year in about 5 years I didn't shell out for Extra Innings package and tried to go with radio feeds only. Nice to catch a game on teevee once in a while.

I miss getting all the games on Extra Innings and keep threatening to buy the second half at the reduced rate. And then the Sox cough up a bunch of games and I put my wallet away again.

I haven't bought that Extra Inigs package either, but a couple weeks agoi there was a free weekend preview, but of course th game I saw the Sox lost

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Jul 29, 2009 -> 11:43 AM)
Cool!

Isn't the reduced rate something like $130? I seem to remember getting Extra Innings as an early, renewing subscriber for $160 last season. The reduced rate isn't much of a discount in comparison.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jul 29, 2009 -> 11:34 AM)
I just found that Sunday WGN is bradcasting the game and FOX has it Saturday

This morning, I discovered that our Fox affiliate here in Oregon will be covering this afternoon's game as well. (It's always Mariners, Giants, A's, or Dodgers here on Saturday). So, if you live in OR, WA, or ID, there's a good chance that you'll be able to watch the Sox this afternoon.