• Daily
    • Twice Daily
    • More than Twice Daily

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

Alright, we are all guys here, so here goes...

I have been "going at it" the past few weeks like I am 15. I'm talking daily or once every other day. I have been doing my thing once a week at the most when I wasn't getting laid. I get "warmed up" at the slightest things it seems recently.

What the hell is wrong with me?

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 7, 2010 -> 03:26 PM)

I have been "going at it" the past few weeks like I am 15. I'm talking daily or once every other day. I have been doing my thing once a week at the most when I wasn't getting laid. I get "warmed up" at the slightest things it seems recently.

NOTHING ..you're a man!! DUHH!! HAHA

This is definitely an interesting thread ...I had no idea guys liked to sit around and talk about how often they whack off ...can you imagine if women did that?!!? ..That would be hilarious! lmfao :lolhitting

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 7, 2010 -> 05:26 PM)

nothing, thats a good thing. Eventually you wont be able to get warmed up at all, enjoy it while it lasts.

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 7, 2010 -> 06:32 PM)

This is definitely an interesting thread ...I had no idea guys liked to sit around and talk about how often they whack off ...can you imagine if women did that?!!? ..That would be hilarious! lmfao :lolhitting

If women posted that thread here, the site would shut down.

Oh, and yes I can imagine it.

Edited by G&T

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 7, 2010 -> 06:32 PM)

Women do, they talk about sex in graphic detail the way guys talk about sports (you posting here notwithstanding). Guys do talk about it to each other but not generally in as much detail. A conversation might go like this:

Guy A: Hey dawg... did you hit that?

Guy B: Yup.

Guy A: Was it good?

Might get a little deeper than that but not usually.

Awesome bump. :lolhitting

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jun 7, 2010 -> 04:22 PM)
Women do, they talk about sex in graphic detail the way guys talk about sports (you posting here notwithstanding). Guys do talk about it to each other but not generally in as much detail. A conversation might go like this:

BAAHAHAHA Thank you for that insight!!

AND I know women talk about sex ..I happen to be one of four sisters who tell each other everything ..We are a family of very healthy sexual appetites and believe it's nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about ...it's natural. (NO we do NOT sleep around ..that isn't natural or healthy!! lol) ...BUT we do not talk about masturbation!! It's come up a few times ..but we don't go into detail about it. haha

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 7, 2010 -> 09:40 PM)
We are a family of very healthy sexual appetites and believe it's nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about ...it's natural. (NO we do NOT sleep around ..that isn't natural or healthy!! lol) ...BUT we do not talk about masturbation!! It's come up a few times ..but we don't go into detail about it. haha

No wonder your fiancee popped the question. ;)

If you are saying that you strangle the salami (I don't think that one was used yet in this thread) more when sexually active than you do when not sexually active, I don't think anything is wrong with that. It seems like the idea that people grab the goods more when alone than they do when seeing somebody is kind of a myth IMO.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jun 7, 2010 -> 06:22 PM)

A good amount of my friends get into more detail than this, sometimes too much detail...

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 7, 2010 -> 11:10 PM)
If you are saying that you strangle the salami (I don't think that one was used yet in this thread) more when sexually active than you do when not sexually active, I don't think anything is wrong with that. It seems like the idea that people grab the goods more when alone than they do when seeing somebody is kind of a myth IMO.

That's definitely the case with me.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jun 7, 2010 -> 08:59 PM)
lol j/k

If you're referring to me, you are terribly mistaken!! I was taught that you don't just go giving the goods to every one willing to accept! I believe my step dads exact words were "If you treat it like gold, the boys will too." ..So if by "yous a hoe" you mean "yous a female that isn't afraid to admit that, YES, girls like sex too (shocker!!), but you like it without passing out your fun parts out like Halloween candy and you're picky without being a rude, stuck up, prudish b****." ...THEN you are correct!! :) ..ALSO why is it that you post a video like that because I mention sex? I didn't come to this thread and talk s*** to all the guys for being "Disgusting perverts" (the opinion a lot of women might have formed and expressed) for discussing what they do with their free time on Soxtalk! Frankly I don't really care if you jack off once a week or three times daily, either way, it effects me NONE ..it has zero bearing on how I'm going to go about the rest of my day ..SO I feel it unnecessary to make stupid meaningless remarks about it. I understand that release is sometimes needed, by men && women alike!! I'm sorry if you can't handle that knowledge!! haha

WITH THAT BEING SAID ...even if you were just kidding, (you still took the time to put the video on here) lostfan, GET OVER IT!!! :) ..Perhaps you should have "taken care of business" before reading my post, maybe you would have been a smidgen nicer?!?! maybe? ...no?! ..OK,PERFECT!! lmao ..ANYWHOOOO ..have a splendid day, would ya!?! :D

P.S. Don't be a butt mouth to me!!! :)

Edited by girlslikebaseballtoo#26

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jun 7, 2010 -> 08:57 PM)
No wonder your fiancee popped the question. ;)

NOOO, he popped the question because I'm simply AMAZING!!! :P hahahaha

Nehh, idk what it is, he just loves me to pieces and I don't complain about it ..so it works!! lmao

Edited by girlslikebaseballtoo#26

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 8, 2010 -> 12:38 PM)
If you're referring to me, you are terribly mistaken!! I was taught that you don't just go giving the goods to every one willing to accept! I believe my step dads exact words were "If you treat it like gold, the boys will too." ..So if by "yous a hoe" you mean "yous a female that isn't afraid to admit that, YES, girls like sex too (shocker!!), but you like it without passing out your fun parts out like Halloween candy and you're picky without being a rude, stuck up, prudish b****." ...THEN you are correct!! :) ..ALSO why is it that you post a video like that because I mention sex? I didn't come to this thread and talk s*** to all the guys for being "Disgusting perverts" (the opinion a lot of women might have formed and expressed) for discussing what they do with their free time on Soxtalk! Frankly I don't really care if you jack off once a week or three times daily, either way, it effects me NONE ..it has zero bearing on how I'm going to go about the rest of my day ..SO I feel it unnecessary to make stupid meaningless remarks about it. I understand that release is sometimes needed, by men && women alike!! I'm sorry if you can't handle that knowledge!! haha

WITH THAT BEING SAID ...even if you were just kidding, (you still took the time to put the video on here) lostfan, GET OVER IT!!! :) ..Perhaps you should have "taken care of business" before reading my post, maybe you would have been a smidgen nicer?!?! maybe? ...no?! ..OK,PERFECT!! lmao ..ANYWHOOOO ..have a splendid day, would ya!?! :D

P.S. Don't be a butt mouth to me!!! :)

I happened to have that video open by pure coincidence and thought it'd be funny to post it, I guess in hindsight that was a pretty bad idea. No, it wasn't directed at you, I'm sorry if it came off that way.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jun 8, 2010 -> 03:00 PM)
I happened to have that video open by pure coincidence and thought it'd be funny to post it, I guess in hindsight that was a pretty bad idea. No, it wasn't directed at you, I'm sorry if it came off that way.

BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

I'm wayyy over it ..i wasn't mad, just saying ..NOT A HOE!! lol

I find it interesting that you go on Soxtalk and listen to Ludacris, simultaneously ...that's hilarious! ESPECIALLY that song??!! ..C'mon, everyone knows "My Chick Bad" is wayyy better!! lmfao

I have a sense of humor ...I'm probably the most down to earth person I know ..I don't see the point in getting all huffy puffy about things ..it's a waste of time and energy i could be using to smile!!! :)

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 8, 2010 -> 07:24 PM)
BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

I'm wayyy over it ..i wasn't mad, just saying ..NOT A HOE!! lol

I find it interesting that you go on Soxtalk and listen to Ludacris, simultaneously ...that's hilarious! ESPECIALLY that song??!! ..C'mon, everyone knows "My Chick Bad" is wayyy better!! lmfao

I have a sense of humor ...I'm probably the most down to earth person I know ..I don't see the point in getting all huffy puffy about things ..it's a waste of time and energy i could be using to smile!!! :)

Come on now. That song is a classic.