8/5 Games

flavum

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Aug 5, 2009 -> 07:58 PM)
Holmberg goin tonight for Bristol. It'll be interesting to see how he does, pending rain.

Silly weather. Not even rain can stop the mighty David Holmberg. In fact, I bet Holmberg is still at the ballpark, on the mound, scoffing at the audacity of the weather. Regardless, of what happens today it is clear that the rain clouds have made an enemy for life.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Aug 5, 2009 -> 11:41 PM)
Silly weather. Not even rain can stop the mighty David Holmberg. In fact, I bet Holmberg is still at the ballpark, on the mound, scoffing at the audacity of the weather. Regardless, of what happens today it is clear that the rain clouds have made an enemy for life.

Jesus is every prospect in the White Sox minor league system a Chuck Norris clone?

So, Kevin Dubler was on a good run, finally hitting well, for the past week or two. He was playing every day, pretty much. But now he hasn't played since 7/30, which was a week ago. I can't decide if that means an injury, or what. I doubt its a promotion, since Phegley is in Kanny.

Also, just want to point out Remenowsky's stats again: 78 K and 13 BB in 46 IP. .178 AvgA, 2.54 ERA and a sub-1 WHIP. And still no promotion.