gunfight at city hall

Spiff

Just got home a few minutes ago and turned on CNN and didn't know what the f*** was going on..I thought it was an assassination attempt on the mayor..

Then i thought that one of the council men shot another council man...Was the shooter somehow work for City hall or something?

This is f***ed up..

Just got home a few minutes ago and turned on CNN and didn't know what the f*** was going on..I thought it was an assassination attempt on the mayor..

Then i thought that one of the council men shot another council man...Was the shooter somehow work for City hall or something?

This is f***ed up..

Story is that the shooter was ushered through security by a different councilman. Because he was with someone else he didn't get checked by security.

The NYC Mayor said today that from now on, everyone, including himself, has to go through security checks. Can you imagine Hizzonor going through security

"geez, what do you want from me??" :lol:

The NYC Mayor said today that from now on, everyone, including himself, has to go through security checks. Can you imagine Hizzonor going through security

"geez, what do you want from me??" :lol:

Have you ever seen the security bit on Punk'd? That would be a bit funny, have him stand there for 15 minutes saying he's unarmed.

On a serious note, this is awful, but the sadest thing of all is that it's happening so often that I'm numbing to it.