Game Thread: 8/7 Sowers(3-7) @ Buehrle(11-5) 7:11CDT WCIU

kev211

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 7, 2009 -> 09:21 PM)
I doubt anybody will disagree with that.

I think a lot of people will disagree with you, including myself. You do this ALL the time. When we're beating the Rays and Yankees and Angels, nothing. But the second we're losing a game, we're not a good team and we're not going anywhere. GMAB.

I think a lot of people will disagree with you, including myself. You do this ALL the time. When we're beating the Rays and Yankees and Angels, nothing. But the second we're losing a game, we're not a good team and we're not going anywhere. GMAB.

I said a .500 team. Nobody can argue with that. We are mediocre. I accept it. The team has teased us with some great great moments and wins; but we are just .500 this year.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 7, 2009 -> 09:23 PM)
I said a .500 team. Nobody can argue with that. We are mediocre. I accept it. The team has teased us with some great great moments and wins; but we are just .500 this year.

We just ain't that good. I doubt anybody will disagree with that.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 7, 2009 -> 09:23 PM)

The Sox are far from a great team, the thing is 85 wins might get us into the playoffs.