White Sox Winner!!!!!!!!

aprec32

This umpiring crew does blow.

What happened to Q tonight on that hit by pitch that wasn't called was crap. Same goes for what happened to PK last night when the ball bounced and hit him.

Some of these guys are blind.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Aug 8, 2009 -> 10:01 PM)
This umpiring crew does blow.

What happened to Q tonight on that hit by pitch that wasn't called was crap. Same goes for what happened to PK last night when the ball bounced and hit him.

Some of these guys are blind.

How about that strike 2 call to Pods in the Bottom of the 6th? Pods eventually was successful in moving Wise to 3rd...but wow that call was terrible. I said to my buddy, "Yeah we've walked 8 guys tonight and that's a strike?"

QUOTE (The Critic @ Aug 8, 2009 -> 11:12 PM)
What a great time!

Rock's seats are f***ing GREAT - I highly recommend people grab a game if you can!

I was walking the concourse when Thome sent that ball into orbit - damn, what a blast!

Thanks dude, Im glad you brought us a winner. That means you can have more games from me and stay off the ignore list.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 9, 2009 -> 12:34 AM)
Thanks dude, Im glad you brought us a winner. That means you can have more games from me and stay off the ignore list.

Ironically, though, the wife and I had to go walk the concourse to get the rally started. We were right next to the Fan Deck when Thome sent them a souvenir. I was marveling at the blast and my wife was teasing me, telling me it was "helped by the wind".

:lolhitting

QUOTE (longshot7 @ Aug 9, 2009 -> 04:50 AM)
I missed the game but am now looking at the threads - can someone explain to me how many of our guys got plunked by the Indians and if it was intentional?

Jensen Lewis kept throwing an inside cutter that wouldn’t stop cutting inside. It didn’t look to be intentional to me, but some of the guys (Hawk) were slobbering at the mouth for vengeance.

QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Aug 9, 2009 -> 09:46 AM)
The second, really (The DJ-led bullpen effort v. NYY on 7/31 was the first). We're 2-0 thus far.

If the Sox don't win the division it won't be because of the 5th starter for these few weeks. That's for sure.