July 23rd Game Thread

Chisoxfn

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

first of ALL i AM NOT A f**. But I am a fan. It would be ok for me if konerko gets hit on every pitch. I don't like him at all. I have been pretty consistant in past emails on this. I am very glad he came through, he could have hit a home run and i would still think he sucks. He is not worth the Cash. sorry if this angers you. its the truth

Ok so youve always hated Konerko even though he hit over .300 last year with 25+ HR's and PLENTY of RBI's??

Lemme guess, you hated him then too right?

Whatever, he isnt a waste of Money because he is starting to produce

He hit .198 with like 5 Hr's and 16 RBI's in the first half

if he goes

.330 20 HR's and 70 RBI's in the second half youll be saying "Oh I am glad Konerko is on the Sox"

Well, how many games do you think he cost us in the first half. I am glad he is hitting over 300 in the week after the all star game. He is not worth 6 million and the SOX would love to get rid of him and the contract. I realize you like him and thats fine. keep liking him, I hope he wins the World series for us, but I think he is over paid. he has been s*** since the all star break last year. He is average in the field and is extremely slow running. those are just facts.Not your b**** either.

I am not 23, I am much older and understand what I like and don't like. This is dumb. I want the sox to win but don't beleive Konerko is that good. Enough said. I hope your right. I hope he hits 30 HRs. the second half. I simply don't beleive he is worth 6 million. Last year he wasn't making that kind of money. 6 million is alot. You need to produce all year for that kind of money.