July 23rd Game Thread

Chisoxfn

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whenever the Sox are losing in the 8th going to 9 I am going to get a McFlurry as good luck while listening to the game. :)

Last year the Angels had the rally monkey as their good luck charm for comeback wins, so this year the White Sox have a new goodluck charm for comebacks: McFlurry's

Guest mr1drfl

ya know what? im starting to have faith in this team. last year we couldnt make a comeback to save our lives. but this year were like the comeback kids! i actually think we stand a chance when were down late in the game. last year, wed have been f***ed. this year we actually have a chance. holy s***! :headbang :headbang

Quickman you little b****

Your gonna post 2 times saying KONERKO SUCKS but then when he gets the GO AHEAD RBI you say "YES Way to go Paulie?"

Your gay get outta here

It is called being a fan of THE WHITE SOX, and not the individual players. Even the players I can't stand I want to see do well so that the TEAM does better. Radical concept, I know, but give it some thought. You might just learn something.