Chicago (57-55) at Seattle (58-53) 9:10pm CST

iWiN4PreP

QUOTE (CWSOX45 @ Aug 10, 2009 -> 10:12 PM)
I've learned too many times in the past few seasons to never count this team out. Not with Ozzie at the helm.

It's amazing how everyone is so quick to wave the white flag here. After what happened last season, I will not give up on this team until we are mathematically eliminated.

For the season I agree but you can pretty much write-off the Sox if they are down by 3 or more runs after 5 innings. They show no ability to come back late in a game.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Aug 10, 2009 -> 09:14 PM)
For the season I agree but you can pretty much write-off the Sox if they are down by 3 or more runs after 5 innings. They show no ability to come back late in a game.

That does appear to be the trend this season, but anything can happen. Even if we lose tonight, it's not the end of the world. Although I'd prefer to get the first two with King Felix on the mound Wednesday.

QUOTE (CWSOX45 @ Aug 10, 2009 -> 10:16 PM)
That does appear to be the trend this season, but anything can happen. Even if we lose tonight, it's not the end of the world. Although I'd prefer to get the first two with King Felix on the mound Wednesday.

I am sadly hoping for a 3-3 road trip.....