Chicago (57-55) at Seattle (58-53) 9:10pm CST

iWiN4PreP

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Aug 11, 2009 -> 04:18 AM)
Starting in CF.

And who do you think Ozzie will lead off? I hate to say it, but Pods will probably play way too much the rest of the way and Quentin/Thome will sit more just cause Ozzie wants a prototypical leadoff htiter.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 10, 2009 -> 11:20 PM)
And who do you think Ozzie will lead off? I hate to say it, but Pods will probably play way too much the rest of the way and Quentin/Thome will sit more just cause Ozzie wants a prototypical leadoff htiter.

Leadoff guys are great when they get on (except if they get, you know, picked off)

I don't care if you leadoff Rios, Getz, Beckham, whatever, your CF defense has a huge upgrade with Rios (not that Pods can even play LF), and a better bat.

I really hope he doesn't fall into that trap.

More two out damage against us makes for another lame game. You know, after the Sox win a couple series, we should just not watch the next few series, because it is almost a guarantee, at this point, we'll be watching the Crap Sox. I'll watch them again in a week. They should be playing well again.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 11, 2009 -> 12:20 AM)

Getz, Rios or Beckham. Of the three, i'd prefer Getz.

Brink just struck Ichiro out on the patented RH meatball pitch, that fastball that runs inwards to righties. Looks like a good pitch against lefties but I guarantee if Brink throws that running FB to Gutierrez or Lopez its gone.

QUOTE (GordoTheGreat @ Aug 10, 2009 -> 11:08 PM)
I'm gonna have to say this is over.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 10, 2009 -> 11:12 PM)
It doesn't make the loss hurt less when you say this before the game is over. There's no point in saying stuff like this, as you will just have people shove it in your face if the Sox do comeback to win.

Which is more passive aggressive? 2, actually

Edited by Princess Dye