Does Wise have dirt on Ozzie or Kenny?

son of a rude

Skipping the fifth starter is going to cost this team as all four starters look like they could use an extra day of rest right now.

Exactly. Doesn't anyone remember last August and September with our 4 starters having the innings piled on them?

QUOTE (santo=dorf @ Aug 11, 2009 -> 06:31 PM)
Exactly. Doesn't anyone remember last August and September with our 4 starters having the innings piled on them?

I trust we're not going to go to a 4 man rotation again. The organization isn't dumb enough to make that mistake again after it nearly cost us a playoff spot last season, especially considering our sudden long term minded general manager.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Aug 11, 2009 -> 05:30 PM)
Barring injury, it is numerically impossible for Wise to last until September 1st. Next time we need a 5th starter, he'll be gone and Ozzie will have to find a new AA calibur player to love.

Wise will be put on the DL to get him into September.

'm so f***ing sick and tired of hearing about Wise. I won't take anything away from the few important moments he's had, but pure and simple he should not be in the majors. But he'll be here the rest of the year.

Rongey or DJ, somebody on the radio last night was crediting Wise being on base for our rally. Something about Aardsma slidestepping and not getting the good velocity cause he was worried about Wise. I don't remember the whole scenario but Wise was getting some love.